MKB Private Banking : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
WealthInsight's "MKB Private Banking : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "MKB Private Banking"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WealthInsight strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "MKB Private Banking" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "MKB Private Banking"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
MKB Private Banking (MKBPB) is the private banking and wealth management arm of state owned, MKB Bank Zrt. (MKB Bank). MKBPB offers a broad range of private banking and wealth management services to high-net-worth clients (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence) and corporate institutions. Key services offered by the bank include financial services, investment services and insurance services. The minimum investment threshold for discretionary portfolio management services of the bank stands at HUF100 million, with average client AuM standing at HUF140 million. It has branches in Budapest, Debrecen, Miskolc, Szeged, Pecs, Gyor, Nyiregyhaza, Kecskemet and Szekesfehervar. MKBPB is headquartered in Budapest, Hungary.
- 1 MKB Private Banking - Business Analysis
- 1.1 MKB Private Banking - Company Overview
- 1.2 MKB Private Banking - Business Description
- 1.3 MKB Private Banking - Major Products and Services
- 2 MKB Private Banking - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 MKB Private Banking - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 MKB Private Banking - Strengths
- 2.3 MKB Private Banking - Weaknesses
- 2.4 MKB Private Banking - Opportunities
- 2.5 MKB Private Banking - Threats
- 3 MKB Private Banking - Company Statement
- 4 MKB Private Banking - History
- 5 MKB Private Banking - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: MKB Private Banking - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: MKB Private Banking - History
- Table 3: MKB Private Banking - Key Employees