Lombard Odier : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
WealthInsight's "Lombard Odier : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Lombard Odier"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WealthInsight strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Lombard Odier" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Lombard Odier"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Banque Lombard Odier & Cie SA (Lombard Odier) is a private banking and wealth management services provider, based in Switzerland. Since inception, the bank has remained a family run business, with members from the Lombard and Odier families on its management board. The bank provides a broad range of private banking and wealth management services to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence) and institutional investors. Services offered by the bank include wealth management services, such as investment advisory, estate planning, tax and legal advisory and legal and financial services for family businesses. Additional services provided by the bank include global custody and philanthropic advisory services. As part of its wealth management services to institutional clients, Lombard Odier provides investment advisory, trading services, global custody and fund distribution services. For independent asset managers, it offers financial advisory and legal advisory and asset monitoring services. Lombard Odier has a presence across 19 countries including Switzerland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, the UK, Canada, the UAE and Hong Kong. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland.
- 1 Lombard Odier - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Lombard Odier - Company Overview
- 1.2 Lombard Odier - Business Description
- 1.3 Lombard Odier - Major Products and Services
- 2 Lombard Odier - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Lombard Odier - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Lombard Odier - Recent Developments
- 4 Lombard Odier - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Lombard Odier - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Lombard Odier - Strengths
- 4.3 Lombard Odier - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Lombard Odier - Opportunities
- 4.5 Lombard Odier - Threats
- 5 Lombard Odier - Company Statement
- 6 Lombard Odier - History
- 7 Lombard Odier - Key Employees
- 8 Lombard Odier - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Lombard Odier - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Lombard Odier - Head Office
- 9.2 Lombard Odier - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Lombard Odier - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Lombard Odier - History
- Table 3: Lombard Odier - Key Employees
- Table 4: Lombard Odier - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Lombard Odier - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Lombard Odier - Locations