Coutts & Co. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
WealthInsight's "Coutts & Co. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Coutts & Co."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WealthInsight strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Coutts & Co." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Coutts & Co."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Coutts & Co. (Coutts) is a private banking arm of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group (RBS). The bank offers its private banking products and services to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence), wealthy families and corporate institutions. Coutts product offering includes fixed term deposits, customized loans and mortgages, deposit accounts, term loans, bridge loans, debit cards and currency cards. Its service offerings include cash management, overdraft facilities, wealth planning and advisory, discretionary investment advisory, portfolio management and advisory and investment structuring services. It also offers foreign exchange services, wealth protection services, charity services, family business services, wealth succession planning, and philanthropy services, investment advisory in private companies and real estate and traditional commercial banking services. It is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS), a global banking and financial products and services provider based in Scotland. Coutts is headquartered in London, England, the UK.
- 1 Coutts & Co. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Coutts & Co. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Coutts & Co. - Business Description
- 1.3 Coutts & Co. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Coutts & Co. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Coutts & Co. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Coutts & Co. - Recent Developments
- 4 Coutts & Co. - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Coutts & Co. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Coutts & Co. - Strengths
- 4.3 Coutts & Co. - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Coutts & Co. - Opportunities
- 4.5 Coutts & Co. - Threats
- 5 Coutts & Co. - Company Statement
- 6 Coutts & Co. - History
- 7 Coutts & Co. - Key Employees
- 8 Coutts & Co. - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Coutts & Co. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Coutts & Co. - Head Office
- 9.2 Coutts & Co. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Coutts & Co. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Coutts & Co. - History
- Table 3: Coutts & Co. - Key Employees
- Table 4: Coutts & Co. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Coutts & Co. - Locations