Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in the USA 2015
This report is a thorough analysis of USA's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in USA.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Reasons To Buy
- Independent market sizing of USA HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2010 to 2014
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2019
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2010-2014)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
- The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in USA 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
- HNWIs in the US held 23.7% (US$4.9 trillion) of their wealth outside their home country in 2014; the worldwide average is 20–30%.
- Foreign asset holdings are expected to increase to US$7 trillion by 2019, accounting for 25.1% of the country’s total HNWI assets.
- Europe accounted for 41.2% of US HNWIs’ foreign assets in 2014. It was followed by North America with 26.3%, the Asia-Pacific with 17.7%, Latin America with 8.8%, the Middle East with 3% and Africa with 2.9%.
- US HNWI allocations to Europe decreased sharply compared with other regions during the review period, going from 52.3% in 2010 to 41.2% in 2014.
- WealthInsight expects HNWIs to reduce their level of investment in Europe over the forecast period, resulting in 33.8% of foreign HNWI assets by 2019, with investments increasing due to growing confidence in Asian economies.
- Details of this Report
- Table HNWI Wealth Band and Group Definitions
- Executive Summary
- US Key Facts
- Distribution of Wealth in US
- HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- Domestic private banks
- Table Leading Domestic Private Banks in US by AuM (US$), 2014
- Foreign private banks
- Table Leading Foreign Private Banks in US by AuM (US$), 2014
- Wealth managers
- Table Leading Wealth Mangers in US by AuM (US$), 2014
- Family offices
- Table Leading Family Officers in the US by AuM (US$), 2014
- Key Drivers
- Real GDP growth
- Table The US - Real GDP Growth (%), 2010-2019
- Per capita GDP
- Table The US - GDP Per Capita (US$), 2010-2019
- Domestic market capitalization
- Table The US - Domestic Market Capitalization (US$ Billion), 2010-2014
- Commodity index
- Table The US - Commodity Indices, 2010-2019
- Foreign direct investments (FDI) - inflows and outflows
- Table The US - Foreign Direct Investments (US$ Billion), 2010-2019
- Inflation rate
- Table The US - Inflation Rate (%), 2010-2019
- Interest rate
- Table The US - Money Market Rate (%), 2010-2019
- Balance of payments
- Table The US - Balance of Payments (US$ Billion), 2010-2014
- Government debt
- Table The US - Government Debt as a Percentage of GDP (%), 2010-2019
- Stock market performance
- Table The US - Stock Market Performance (Index), 2010-2014
- Wealth Breakdowns
- Table The US - HNWI Wealth vs GDP Ratio (%), 2010-2019
- Table The US - Appendix One
- Table The US - Appendix Two
- About WealthInsight