Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Turkey 2016
This report is a thorough analysis of Turkey Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Turkey.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Reasons To Buy
- Independent market sizing of Turkey HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2011-2015)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
- The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Turkey 2016 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
- Turkish HNWIs held 28.1% (US$157.1 billion) of their wealth outside their home country in 2015.
- Foreign asset holdings are expected to increase to US$189 billion by 2020, accounting for 24.6% of the country’s total HNWI assets.
- Europe accounted for 43.4% of Turkish HNWIs’ foreign assets in 2015. This was followed by Asia-Pacific with 21.2%, the Middle East with 14.7%, North America with 7.9%, Latin America with 6.5%, and Africa with 6.3%.
- Turkish HNWI allocations to Asia-Pacific increased rapidly compared with other regions during the review period, rising from 14% in 2011 to 21.2% in 2015.
- WealthInsight expects HNWIs to increase their level of investment in Asia-Pacific over the forecast period, to reach 25.9% of foreign HNWI assets by 2020.
- Details of this Report
- Table HNWI Wealth Band and Group Definitions
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- TURKEY KEY FACTS
- DISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH IN TURKEY
- HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- Domestic private banks
- Foreign Private Banks
- Wealth managers
- Family Offices
- Key Drivers
- TRY-US$ Exchange Rate
- Table Turkish Exchange Rate - TRY-US$ Exchange Rate, 2011-2020
- Real GDP Growth
- Table Turkish Real GDP Growth (%), 2011-2020
- Per Capita GDP
- Table Turkish GDP per Capita (US$), 2011-2020
- Domestic Market Capitalization
- Table Turkish Domestic Market Capitalization (US$ Billion), 2011-2015
- Commodity Index
- Table Turkish Commodity Indices, 2011-2020
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) - Inflows and Outflows
- Table Turkish Foreign Direct Investment (US$ Billion), 2011-2020
- Inflation Rate
- Table Turkish Inflation Rate (%), 2011-2020
- Interest Rate
- Table Turkish Money Market Rate (%), 2011-2020
- Balance of Payments
- Table Turkish Balance of Payments (US$ Billion), 2011-2015
- Government Debt
- Table Turkish Government Debt as a Percentage of GDP (%), 2011-2020
- Stock Market Performance
- Table Turkish Stock Market Performance (Index), 2011-2015
- Wealth Breakdowns
- Table Turkish HNWI Wealth vs GDP Ratio (%), 2011-2020
- Table Turkey - Appendix One
- Table Turkey - Appendix Two
- About WealthInsight