Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Singapore 2016
This report is a thorough analysis of Singapore Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Singapore.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Reasons To Buy
- Independent market sizing of Singapore HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2011-2015)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
- The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Singapore 2016 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
- The number of HNWIs who acquired their wealth through the financial services and investments industry increased by 15.5%, and the highest review-period growth of 15.5% was recorded in the financial services and investments sector.
- The average age of HNWIs in Singapore is 60. In total, 34.5% of Singaporean HNWIs were aged 61–70 in 2015.
- Definitions and Methodology
- Table HNWI Wealth Band and Group Definitions
- Executive Summary
- Singapore Key Facts
- Distribution of Wealth in Singapore
- HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- Domestic Private Banks
- Foreign Private Banks
- Wealth Managers
- Family Offices
- Key Drivers
- SGD-US$ Exchange Rate
- Table Singaporean Exchange Rate - SGD-US$ Exchange Rate, 2011-2020
- Real GDP Growth
- Table Singaporean Real GDP Growth (%), 2011-2020
- Per Capita GDP
- Table Singaporean GDP per Capita (US$), 2011-2020
- Domestic Market Capitalization
- Table Singaporean Domestic Market Capitalization (US$ Billion), 2011-2015
- Commodity Index
- Table Singaporean Commodity Indices, 2011-2020
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) - Inflows and Outflows
- Table Singaporean Foreign Direct Investment (US$ Billion), 2011-2020
- Inflation Rate
- Table Singaporean Inflation Rate (%), 2011-2020
- Interest Rates
- Table Singaporean Money Market Rates (%), 2011-2020
- Balance of Payments
- Table Singaporean Balance of Payments (US$ Billion), 2011-2015
- Government Debt
- Table Singaporean Government Debt as a Percentage of GDP (%), 2011-2020
- Stock Market Performance
- Table Singaporean Stock Market Performance (Index), 2011-2015
- Wealth Breakdowns
- Table Singaporean HNWI Wealth vs GDP Ratio (%), 2011-2020
- Table Singapore - Appendix One
- Table Singapore - Appendix Two
- About WealthInsight