Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Indonesia 2015
This report is a thorough analysis of Indonesia's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Indonesia.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Reasons To Buy
- Independent market sizing of Indonesia HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2010 to 2014
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2019
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2010-2014)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
- The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Indonesia 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
- Indonesian HNWIs held 28% (US$66.5 billion) of their wealth outside their home country in 2014.
- Foreign asset holdings are expected to increase to US$101.1 billion by 2019, accounting for 30% of the country’s total HNWI assets.
- The Asia-Pacific accounted for 49.8% of Indonesian HNWIs’ foreign assets in 2014. This was followed by North America with 21%, Europe with 13.2%, Latin America with 8.1%, Africa with 4.3% and the Middle East with 3.6%.
- Indonesian HNWI allocations to the Asia-Pacific increased steadily during the review period compared with other regions, rising from 44.6% in 2010 to 49.8% in 2014.
- WealthInsight expects HNWIs to slightly increase their level of investment in the Asia-Pacific region over the forecast period, to reach 52.7% of foreign HNWI assets by 2019.
- Details of this Report
- Table HNWI Wealth Band and Group Definitions
- Executive Summary
- Indonesia Key Facts
- Distribution of Wealth in Indonesia
- HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- Domestic private banks
- Foreign Private Banks
- Wealth managers
- Family offices
- Key Drivers
- INR-US$ Exchange Rate
- Table Indonesian Exchange Rate - IDR-US$ Exchange Rate, 2010-2019
- Real GDP Growth
- Table Indonesian Real GDP Growth (%), 2010-2019
- Per Capita GDP
- Table Indonesian GDP per Capita (US$), 2010-2019
- Domestic Market Capitalization
- Table Indonesian Domestic Market Capitalization (US$ Billion), 2010-2014
- Commodity Index
- Table Indonesian Commodity Indices, 2010-2019
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) - Inflows and Outflows
- Table Indonesian Foreign Direct Investment (US$ Billion), 2010-2019
- Inflation Rate
- Table Indonesian Inflation Rate (%), 2010-2019
- Interest Rate
- Table Indonesian Money Market Rate (%), 2010-2019
- Balance of Payments
- Table Indonesian Balance of Payments (US$ Billion), 2010-2014
- Government Debt
- Table Indonesian Government Debt as a Percentage of GDP (%), 2010-2019
- Stock Market Performance
- Table Indonesian Stock Market Performance (Index), 2010-2014
- Wealth Breakdowns
- Table Indonesian HNWI Wealth vs. GDP Ratio (%), 2010-2019
- Table Indonesia - Appendix One
- Table Indonesia - Appendix Two
- About WealthInsight