Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Colombia 2015
This report is a thorough analysis of Colombia's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Colombia.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Reasons To Buy
- Independent market sizing of Colombia HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2010 to 2014
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2019
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2010-2014)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
- The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Colombia 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
- Colombian HNWIs held 35.7% (US$56.7 billion) of their wealth outside of their home country in 2014.
- Foreign asset holdings are expected to increase to US$77.4 billion by 2019, accounting for 36.1% of the country’s total HNWI assets.
- Latin America accounted for 58.7% of Colombian HNWIs’ foreign assets in 2014. This was followed by North America (17.2%), Asia-Pacific (13.3%), Europe (7%), Africa (2.8%) and the Middle East (1%).
- Colombian HNWI allocations to Latin America increased sharply compared with other regions during the review period, rising from 48.2% in 2010 to 58.7% in 2014.
- WealthInsight expects HNWIs to increase their level of investment in Latin America over the forecast period, to reach 64.4% of foreign HNWI assets by 2019.
- Details of this Report
- Table HNWI Wealth Band and Group Definitions
- Executive Summary
- Colombia Key Facts
- Distribution of Wealth in Colombia
- HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- Additional Components of the Wealth Sector in Colombia
- Domestic private banks
- Foreign Private Banks
- Family offices
- Key Drivers
- COP to US$ exchange rate
- Table COP to US$ Exchange Rate, 2010-2019
- Real GDP growth
- Table Colombian Real GDP Growth (%), 2010-2019
- Per capita GDP
- Table Colombian GDP Per Capita (US$), 2010-2019
- Domestic market capitalization
- Table Colombian Domestic Market Capitalization (US$ Billion), 2010-2014
- Commodity index
- Table Colombian Commodity Indices, 2010-2019
- Foreign direct investments (FDI) - inflows and outflows
- Table Colombian Foreign Direct Investments (US$ Billion), 2010-2019
- Inflation rate
- Table Colombian Inflation Rate (%), 2010-2019
- Interest rate
- Table Colombian Money Market Rate (%), 2010-2019
- Balance of payments
- Table Colombian Balance of Payments (US$ Billion), 2010-2014
- Government debt
- Table Colombian Government Debt as a Percentage of GDP (%), 2010-2019
- Stock market performance
- Table Colombian Stock Market Performance (Index), 2010-2014
- Wealth Breakdowns
- Table Colombian HNWI Wealth vs. GDP Ratio (%), 2010-2019
- Table Colombia - Appendix One
- Table Colombia - Appendix Two
- About WealthInsight