Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Argentina 2016
This report is a thorough analysis of Argentina Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Argentina.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Reasons To Buy
- Independent market sizing of Argentina HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2011-2015)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
- The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Argentina 2016 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
- Argentinian HNWIs held 36.2% (US$42.6 billion) of their wealth outside their home country in 2015.
- Foreign asset holdings are expected to increase to US$54.2 billion by 2020, accounting for 40.9% of the country’s total HNWI assets.
- Latin America accounted for 54% of Argentinian HNWIs’ foreign assets in 2015. This was followed by North America with 20.7%, Asia Pacific with 13.2%, Europe with 8.4%, Africa with 2.4% and the Middle East with 1.2%.
- Argentinian HNWI allocations to Latin America increased rapidly compared with other regions during the review period, rising from 47.8% in 2011 to 54% in 2015.
- WealthInsight expects HNWIs to increase their level of investment in Latin America over the forecast period, to reach 57.6% of foreign HNWI assets by 2020.
- Details of this Report
- Table HNWI Wealth Band and Group Definitions
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- ARGENTINA KEY FACTS
- DISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH IN ARGENTINA
- HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
- COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- Domestic private banks
- Foreign Private Banks
- Wealth managers
- Family offices
- KEY DRIVERS
- ARS-US$ Exchange Rate
- Table Argentinian Exchange Rate - ARS-US$ Exchange Rate, 2011-2020
- Real GDP Growth
- Table Argentinian Real GDP Growth (%), 2011-2020
- Per Capita GDP
- Table Argentinian GDP per Capita (US$), 2011-2020
- Domestic Market Capitalization
- Table Argentinian Domestic Market Capitalization (US$ Billion), 2011-2015
- Commodity Index
- Table Argentinian Commodity Indices, 2011-2020
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) - Inflows and Outflows
- Table Argentinian Foreign Direct Investment (US$ Billion), 2011-2020
- Inflation Rate
- Table Argentinian Inflation Rate (%), 2011-2020
- Interest Rate
- Table Argentinian Money Market Rate (%), 2011-2020
- Balance of Payments
- Table Argentinian Balance of Payments (US$ Billion), 2011-2015
- Government Debt
- Table Argentinian Government Debt as a Percentage of GDP (%), 2011-2020
- Stock Market Performance
- Table Argentinian Stock Market Performance (Index), 2011-2015
- Wealth Breakdowns
- Table Argentinian HNWI Wealth vs GDP Ratio (%), 2011-2020
- Table Argentina - Appendix One
- Table Argentina - Appendix Two
- About WealthInsight