- 1 CMB Private Banking - Business Analysis
- 1.1 CMB Private Banking - Company Overview
- 1.2 CMB Private Banking - Business Description
- 1.3 CMB Private Banking - Major Products and Services
- 2 CMB Private Banking - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 CMB Private Banking - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 CMB Private Banking - Strengths
- 2.3 CMB Private Banking - Weaknesses
- 2.4 CMB Private Banking - Opportunities
- 2.5 CMB Private Banking - Threats
- 3 CMB Private Banking - Company Statement
- 4 CMB Private Banking - History
- 5 CMB Private Banking - Key Employees
- 6 CMB Private Banking - Key Employee Biographies
- 7 CMB Private Banking - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 CMB Private Banking - Head Office
- 7.2 CMB Private Banking - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: CMB Private Banking - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: CMB Private Banking - History
- Table 3: CMB Private Banking - Key Employees
- Table 4: CMB Private Banking - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: CMB Private Banking - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: CMB Private Banking - Locations
CMB Private Banking : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
WealthInsight's "CMB Private Banking : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "CMB Private Banking "
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WealthInsight strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "CMB Private Banking " for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "CMB Private Banking "
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
CMB Private Banking is the private banking arm of China Merchants Bank Co Ltd (CMB). The bank offers a diversified range of private banking products and services to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence) and wealthy families. Products offered by CMB Private Banking include debt funds, fixed income securities, fixed income insurance, alternate investment products, real estate funds and structural products. Its service offerings includes cash management, equity investments, Sunlight private equity trust program, wealth management, insurance solutions, traditional banking services and advisory and financing services. The bank also offers services such as overseas investments, investments in art and diamond and third party wealth management and advisory. Minimum investment threshold for its private banking clients stands at CNY10 million. The bank also offers wealth management services to mass affluent clients with investable assets of CNY500,000 under the Sunflower brand. CMB Private Banking headquartered in Shenzhen, China.