Bordier & Cie : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
WealthInsight's "Bordier & Cie : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bordier & Cie"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WealthInsight strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Bordier & Cie" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Bordier & Cie"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Bordier & Cie (Bordier) is a private banking service provider. The bank offers comprehensive private banking services to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence), wealthy families, foundations and associations. It offers products such as traditional and non-traditional investment funds, private debt and equity and complex structured products. Key services offered by Bordier include wealth structuring, advisory, planning and management services, asset allocation, discretionary portfolio management and advisory, traditional banking services and tax planning. The bank also offers property planning and advisory, succession planning, pension plans, wealth transfer, heritage administration, investment advisory to foundations and associates and investment research and analysis services. The bank offers its services to 5,000 families globally. Globally, the bank operates in the UK, Uruguay, Singapore, France, Switzerland and the Turks and Caicos Islands in the Caribbean Region. Bordier is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland.
- 1 Bordier & Cie - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Bordier & Cie - Company Overview
- 1.2 Bordier & Cie - Business Description
- 1.3 Bordier & Cie - Major Products and Services
- 2 Bordier & Cie - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Bordier & Cie - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Bordier & Cie - Recent Developments
- 4 Bordier & Cie - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Bordier & Cie - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Bordier & Cie - Strengths
- 4.3 Bordier & Cie - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Bordier & Cie - Opportunities
- 4.5 Bordier & Cie - Threats
- 5 Bordier & Cie - Company Statement
- 6 Bordier & Cie - History
- 7 Bordier & Cie - Key Employees
- 8 Bordier & Cie - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Bordier & Cie - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Bordier & Cie - Head Office
- 9.2 Bordier & Cie - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Bordier & Cie - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Bordier & Cie - History
- Table 3: Bordier & Cie - Key Employees
- Table 4: Bordier & Cie - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Bordier & Cie - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Bordier & Cie - Locations