Ashcourt Rowan plc - Company Capsule
WealthInsight's "Ashcourt Rowan plc - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ashcourt Rowan plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WealthInsight strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Ashcourt Rowan plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Ashcourt Rowan plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Ashcourt Rowan Plc is a wealth management service provider. The company offers financial advice and investment management services to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence), families, charitable trusts, and institutions. In May 2015, Towry Holdings Limited acquired Ashcourt Rowan Plc. Its service offerings include bespoke portfolio advisory services, investment research, portfolio management, financial planning, tax planning, estate planning, investment management, life event planning, retirement planning, asset allocation and risk management services. The company has offices in London, Bath, Cambridge, Leeds, Manchester, St. Andrews, Bournemouth, Chelmsford, Macclesfield, Rugby, Winchester, Brighton, Exeter, Maidstone, Salisbury and York. Its historical assets under management (AuM) stood at GBP1.6 billion as on December 31, 2013, which stood at GBP1.6 billion as on December 31, 2012, GBP1.5 billion as on December 31, 2011 and GBP1.2 billion as on December 31, 2010. Ashcourt Rowan Plc is headquartered in London, the UK.