Tobacco Packaging Market Report 2018-2028
The global tobacco packaging market is expected to reach $14.9bn in 2018 and develop dynamically over the forecast period, driven by emerging economies. Visiongain scrutinises the 18 leading national markets revealing where the business opportunities are: Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Argentina, Egypt, Japan, Mexico, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Rest of Europe, Rest of LAMEA, Russia, Spain, UK and the USA. Furthermore, the tobacco packaging market will be driven by a growth in sustainable packaging, increasing per capita income, stressful lifestyles, and increasing number of female smokers.
This report answers questions such as:
- How is the tobacco packaging market evolving?
- What is driving and restraining the tobacco packaging market dynamics?
- What are the market shares of the materials/applications that make up the tobacco packaging submarkets in 2018?
- How will each material/application submarket grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2028?
- Which trends and developments will prevail and how will these shifts be responded to?
- How will political and regulatory factors influence the regional markets and submarkets?
- Will leading national tobacco packaging markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual country sectors outperform the rest of the economy?
- Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- What are the predictions for M&A activity, consolidation for existing players and the potential prospects for new market entrants?
Reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1. The report provides detailed profiles of 16 leading companies operating within the tobacco packaging market:
- Amcor Limited
- Altria Group, Inc.
- API Group
- British America Tobacco P.L.C.
- ITC Limited
- Innovia Films Ltd.
- Mondi Group
- Oracle Packaging
- Sonoco Products Company
- Karelia Tobacco Company
- Vector Group Ltd.
- Godfrey Philips India Ltd.
- NTC Industries Limited
- Bulgartabac-Holding AD
- AMVIG Holdings Limited
- PGP Precision
2. Our report also forecasts the Global Tobacco Packaging Market 2018-2028
- Tobacco Packaging Market: Drivers and Restraints.
- Tobacco Packaging Submarkets Share Forecast by Packaging Material 2018-2028 (%)
- Tobacco Packaging Submarkets Share Forecast by Packaging Type 2018-2028 (%)
- Tobacco Packaging Submarkets Share Forecast by Application 2018-2028 (%)
- Tobacco Packaging Regional Share Forecast 2018-2028 (%)
3. The study reveals the tobacco packaging market forecast by regional markets from 2018-2028:
- North America
4. The study reveals the tobacco packaging market forecast by leading national markets from 2018 to 2028:
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of LAMEA
5. Our analysis also forecasts the tobacco packaging market by packaging material 2018-2028
- Metal Packaging Submarket Forecast
- Flexible Packaging Submarket Forecast
- Paper Packaging Submarket Forecast
- Other Packaging Materials Submarket Forecast
6. Our overview also forecasts the tobacco packaging market by application 2018-2028
- Cigarette Submarket Forecast
- Cigar Submarket Forecast
- Other Applications Submarket Forecast
7. Our overview also forecasts the personal care packaging market by packaging type 2018-2028
- Primary Packaging Submarket Forecast
- Secondary Packaging Submarket Forecast
- Bulk Packaging Submarket Forecast
How will you benefit from this report?
This comprehensive report will:
- Enhance your strategic decision making
- Allow you to understand the potential business opportunities in the market
- Show which emerging market opportunities to focus upon.
- Increase your Industry knowledge and positioning in the market
- Run a successful new marketing strategy
- Build new partnerships available in the market
- Keep you up to date with crucial market developments and issues
- Allow you to develop informed growth strategies
- Build your technical and management market insight
- Illustrate trends to develop new business opportunities
- Strengthen your analysis of competitors’ innovation and market penetration.
- Provide risk analysis, helping you avoid the pitfalls other companies could make
- Ultimately, engage effectively with your stakeholders – internal and external
This independent, 158-page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competition. With 153 tables, charts & graphs examining in detail the prospects for the tobacco packaging market. The report gives you an immediate, one-step breakdown of your market. As well as analysis, from 2018-2028 keeping your knowledge that one-step ahead of your rivals.Please Note: Prior to initiating fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
The publisher is using a password system to access all reports. Single user (non-printable) and departmental licenses expires after 12 month period. In the case of departmental site license purchases, the publisher requires all email addresses for the licensed users prior to fulfillment.