Thermal Energy Storage (TES) Market 2017-2027
Visiongain has calculated that the global Thermal Energy Storage (TES) Market will see a capital expenditure (CAPEX) of $2,482 mn in 2017.Read on to discover the potential business opportunities available.
Due to a growing concern for depletion of conventional resources and the negative impact of fossil fuels on the environment, the need for a search for alternative and renewable energy sources has intensified. Renewable sources of energy have gained a wider acceptance for power generation due to their environmental benefits as well as abundance in nature. However, their intermittent nature is a topic of concern. Intermittent nature of renewable energy sources has created interest for energy storage technologies
Thermal Energy Storage Technology allows renewable energy to be stored for later use. It also allows renewable energy facilities to be designed to optimize the electricity load profile according to market needs. With the gradual shift from traditional fossil fuel based energy sources to the renewable energy, storage systems are becoming vitally important.
Thermal Energy Storage involves the storage of energy obtained from different energy sources for later use. It allows excess thermal energy to be stored and used hours, days, or even months later. It has applications in balancing the energy demand between daytime and night-time, storing summer heat for winter heating, or winter cold for summer air conditioning. There are mainly three forms of TES systems available and are being used today; they are Sensible heat storage, Latent heat storage and Thermo-Chemical Storage.
Thermal Energy Storage Technology enables storage of renewable energy and reduces greenhouse gases and delays or eliminates the need for more fossil fuel power plants. International agreements on climate change, such as the recent Paris Climate Agreement (2015), will continue to impact and support the deployment of TES, as stringent targets force emissions down.
The development of TES projects across the world is still largely dependent on power production and the investment in the field. Governments across the countries are increasing their renewable energy share, and the support of the projects which have storage facility is likely to drive the market
Visiongain’s global Thermal Energy Storage (TES) market report can keep you informed and up to date with the developments in the market, across four different regions: North America, Europe, Africa, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World.
With reference to this report, it details the key investments trend in the global market, subdivided by technology, Capital Expenditure, Material and Application. Through extensive secondary research and interviews with industry experts, Visiongain has identified a series of market trends that will impact the TES market over the forecast timeframe.
The report will answer questions such as:
- How is the thermal energy storage market evolving?
- What is driving and restraining the thermal energy storage market dynamics?
- What are the market shares of the submarkets of the thermal energy storage market in 2017?
- How will each thermal energy storage market segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2027?
- Which thermal energy storage market space will be the main driver for the overall market from 2017 to 2027?
- How will political and regulatory factors influence the market spaces and submarkets?
- How will the market shares of each market space change by 2027 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2027?
- Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
Five Reasons Why You Must Order and Read This Report Today:
1) The report provides forecasts for the global Thermal Energy Storage (TES), as well as for 3 Technology submarkets, for the period 2017-2027
- Sensible Heat Storage CAPEX 2017-2027
- Latent Heat Storage CAPEX 2017-2027
- Thermo-Chemical Storage CAPEX 2017-2027
2) The report also forecasts and analyses the Thermal Energy Storage (TES) market by Material from 2017-2027
- Molten Salt CAPEX 2017-2027
- Water CAPEX 2017-2027
- Others CAPEX 2017-2027
3) The report forecasts and analyses the Thermal Energy Storage (TES) market by Application from 2017-2027
- Power Production CAPEX 2017-2027
- District & Process Heating and Cooling CAPEX 2017-2027
4) The report reveals where and how companies are investing in Thermal Energy Storage (TES). We show you the prospects for the following regions, as well as by national markets:
- North America Thermal Energy Storage CAPEX 2017-2027
- Europe Thermal Energy Storage CAPEX 2017-2027
- Asia Pacific Thermal Energy Storage CAPEX 2017-2027
- Rest of the World Thermal Energy Storage CAPEX 2017-2027
- US Thermal Energy Storage CAPEX 2017-2027
- China Thermal Energy CAPEX 2017-2027
- India Thermal Energy Storage CAPEX 2017-2027
- Australia Thermal Energy Storage CAPEX 2017-2027
- South Africa Thermal Energy Storage CAPEX 2017-2027
- Saudi Arabia Thermal Energy Storage CAPEX 2017-2027
- Chile Thermal Energy Storage CAPEX 2017-2027
- Morocco Thermal Energy Storage CAPEX 2017-2027
- Denmark Thermal Energy Storage CAPEX 2017-2027
- Israel Thermal Energy Storage CAPEX 2017-2027
- Rest of World Thermal Energy Storage CAPEX 2017-2027
5) The report provides detailed profiles of the leading companies operating within the TES market:
- Solar Reserve
- Calmac Inc.
- Abengoa Solar
- BrightSource Energy
- Ice Energy
- Brenmiller Energy Ltd.
- Terrafore Technologies LLC
- Aalborg CSP A/S
- Cristopia Energy Systems
- SunCan Co. Ltd.
- SaltX Technology Holding AB
This independent 144-page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 137 tables and figures examining the TES market space, the report gives you a direct, detailed breakdown of the market. PLUS, Capital expenditure BY Technology, Materials and Application submarkets, as well as in-depth analysis of Contracts, Projects and Programmes from 2017-2027 that will keep your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals.Please Note: Prior to initiating fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
The publisher is using a password system to access all reports. Single user (non-printable) and departmental licenses expires after 12 month period. In the case of departmental site license purchases, the publisher requires all email addresses for the licensed users prior to fulfillment.