Software-Defined Data Centre (SDDC) Market Report 2015-2020
Companies are often held back by an inflexible and complex IT infrastructure that cannot keep up with the changing needs of business. These restraints result in slow deployment of critical applications and services, limited resources, poor operation management, and unpredictable system integration.
Virtualised servers and desktops hold the key to more efficient IT management. Collaboration through cloud also enables greater access to enterprise systems and data through a wider range of devices. This includes mobile devices which are increasingly used to access corporate systems and data. Corporate data resides in the cloud allowing employees to access the information when needed.
The increasing sophistication of mobile technology and its growing adoption in the enterprise segment will contribute to drive demand for cloud solutions. One of the main outcomes of this demand will be a commensurate edification of IaaS services, provided through virtualisation or SDDC models.
A major driving force for the growth of this market will be ability for the control plane to dynamically change the infrastructure based on information it receives from the data plane. The current state of the “Hardware-Defined Data Centre” is that configurations are static and difficult to manage. The SDDC paradigm posits that infrastructure could be changed on-the-fly to meet changing requirements.
In a SDDC, the infrastructure could be programmed to automatically move workloads from a private to a public cloud and back. Moreover, the infrastructure underneath the private cloud could be programmed to dynamically “spin-up” new VMs with requisite compute, network, or storage being provisioned alongside.
These processes will ultimately drive enterprise IT towards greater automation and allow corporations to focus on applications, the central pillar of their businesses.
Visiongain expects the SDDC market to reach $19.31bn in 2015.
Why you should buy Software-Defined Data Centre (SDDC) Market Report 2015-2020: Cloud Computing & Virtualisation Shaping Cyber Networks With Software Defined Networks (SDN), Storage (SDS) & Compute
What is the future of the SDDC market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Our 103 page report delivers the following information which will benefit you:
View global SDDC market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2020
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015-2020, our new study shows current market data, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
Our report provides 82 tables, charts, and graphs.
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future SDDC market prospects. This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the SDDC sector
Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2015-2020
- What are the dynamics of the SDDC industry? Which segments will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these SDDC submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2015-2020., each of the 3 forecasts is subdivided into each of the 5 regions providing 15 market spaces to study.
- Software-defined storage forecast 2015-2020
- Software-defined networking forecast 2015-2020
- Software-defined compute forecast 2015-2020
Understand the prospects for the regional SDDC markets from 2015-2020
- Each of the 5 regions is subdivided into each of the 3 submarkets, providing 15 market segments to analyse.
- North America SDDC forecast 2015-2020
- North America software-defined storage forecast 2015-2020
- North America software-defined networking forecast 2015-2020
- North America software-defined compute forecast 2015-2020
- Latin America SDDC forecast 2015-2020
- Latin America software-defined storage forecast 2015-2020
- Latin America software-defined networking forecast 2015-2020
- Latin America software-defined compute forecast 2015-2020
- Asia Pacific SDDC forecast 2015-2020
- Asia Pacific software-defined storage forecast 2015-2020
- Asia Pacific software-defined networking forecast 2015-2020
- Asia Pacific software-defined compute forecast 2015-2020
- European SDDC forecast 2015-2020
- European software-defined storage forecast 2015-2020
- European software-defined networking forecast 2015-2020
- European software-defined compute forecast 2015-2020
- Middle East & Africa SDDC forecast 2015-2020
- Middle East & Africa software-defined storage forecast 2015-2020
- Middle East & Africa software-defined networking forecast 2015-2020
- Middle East & Africa software-defined compute forecast 2015-2020
Understand the prospects for the leading national SDDC markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for SDDC companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2015 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2020 for 8 leading national SDDC markets.
- US SDDC forecast 2015-2020
- China SDDC forecast 2015-2020
- Japan SDDC forecast 2015-2020
- Brazil SDDC forecast 2015-2020
- Germany SDDC forecast 2015-2020
- UK SDDC forecast 2015-2020
- Mexico SDDC forecast 2015-2020
- Canada SDDC forecast 2015-2020
Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Competition from new product types
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Increasing industry consolidation.
- Advances in product quality
- Analysis of barriers to entry
Identify who the leading companies are in the SDDC industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 7 leading SDDC companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the SDDC market
The Software-Defined Data Centre (SDDC) Market Report 2015-2020: Cloud Computing & Virtualisation Shaping Cyber Networks With Software Defined Networks (SDN), Storage (SDS) & Compute report provides impartial SDDC sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, subsegment, regional, and national markets forecasts from 2015-2020
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How Software-Defined Data Centre (SDDC) Market Report 2015-2020: Cloud Computing & Virtualisation Shaping Cyber Networks With Software Defined Networks (SDN), Storage (SDS) & Compute report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the SDDC market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Please Note: Prior to initiating fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
The publisher is using a password system to access all reports. Single user and departmental licenses expires after 12 month period. In the case of departmental site license purchases, the publisher requires all email addresses for the licensed users prior to fulfilment.
Amazon Web Services
F5 Networks Inc.
Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Cloud Industry Forum (CIF)
Government of the Republic of Mexico
National Football League