Pharma Leader Series: Top 25 Ophthalmic Drug Manufacturers 2015-2025
New study shows you commercial prospects for leading ophthalmic drug companies
What does the future hold for top companies in the pharma ophthalmic industry? Visiongain’s brand new report shows you potential revenues to 2025, assessing data, trends, opportunities and prospects there.
Our 242-page report provides 185 tables, charts, and graphs. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. Much opportunity remains in this growing pharma market.
Forecasts from 2015-2025 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2025, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. There you find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis), company profiles and commercial developments. Read the full transcripts of 3 exclusive expert opinion interviews from industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales, including:
- Dr Leigh Hsu, Vice President, Corporate Development & Strategy, Lpath
- Dan Myers, President and CEO, Alimera Sciences
- Vanda Pharmaceuticals
Discover sales predictions for the world market and submarkets
Overall we estimate the world revenue for ophthalmic drugs reached $21,513m in 2014. We predict revenue growth from 2015 to 2025. Increasing prevalence of ophthalmic diseases due to demographic trends, expansion of healthcare in developing economies, relatively rich pipelines especially in retinal disorders, large unmet needs in the glaucoma and dry eye markets are set to drive sales in the ophthalmic drugs market to 2025.
Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, you see forecasts to 2025 for these five submarkets:
- Retinal disorders drugs
- Allergic, inflammatory and infective drugs
- Glaucoma drugs
- Dry eye drugs
- Other ophthalmic drugs
In addition we provide market attractiveness forecast analysis for the leading segments in 2019 and 2025. You gain competitive advantages by understanding the dynamics, opportunities and challenges facing the ophthalmic drugs market.
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Our ophthalmic leader series report shows you a ranking for the top 25 ophthalmic drug manufacturers based on revenues and R&D progress. Additionally, the report provides you with in-depth analysis and profiles for the top 10 leading companies in the ophthalmic drugs market including:
A company profile gives you the following information:
- Total ophthalmic drugs revenue forecasts to 2025
- Revenue forecasts for individual leading ophthalmic drugs to 2025
- Market share in the global ophthalmic drugs market forecast to 2025
- Ophthalmic drugs revenue rankings
- Recent financial results
- Ophthalmic drugs pipeline analysis
- SWOT analysis
- Discussion of a company’s activities and outlook
- Assessment of recent developments – mergers and acquisitions (M&A), new products, and collaborations, including alliances, partnerships and joint ventures
Moreover, our report provides information on 27 additional leading companies in the ophthalmic drugs market. You see outlooks for a wide range of companies, from multinationals to emerging specialists in the eye disorders field. Find developments for treating visual disorders and sight loss.
See revenue forecasts for products
How will leading ophthalmic drugs perform to 2025 at world level? Our study forecasts sales of more than 25 products, including these brands:
- Lumigan and Ganfort
- Travatan/Travatan Z and DuoTrav
- Alphagan/Alphagan P and Combigan
- Refresh brand products
Discover how high revenues can go. You see what's happening, understanding trends, challenges and opportunities. As well as finding drugs that will likely achieve the most success.
What issues will affect the ophthalmic drugs market?
Our new report discusses issues and events affecting the ophthalmic drugs market. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
- Increasing demand for ophthalmic drugs due to demographic trends
- A strong R&D pipeline
- Patent expiry and generic competition
- Growth areas such as wet AMD and dry eye
- Advances in topical drug delivery
- Sustained-release ocular implants
- Pricing and reimbursement issues
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, political and economic matters, with emphasis on the competitive landscape and business outlooks.
How the Pharma Leader Series: Top 25 Ophthalmic Drug Manufacturers 2015-2025 report helps you:
In summary, our 242-page report gives you the following knowledge:
- Revenues forecast to 2025 for the world ophthalmic drugs market and 5 submarkets – discover the industry’s prospects, finding promising places for investments and revenues
- Market attractiveness forecast analysis of ophthalmic drugs submarkets in 2019 and 2025 – discover potential of individual submarkets
- Ophthalmic drug revenue forecasts to 2025 for the leading 10 companies – Novartis, Allergan, Roche, Valeant, Regeneron, Santen, Bayer, Pfizer, Senju and Akorn
- Assessment of 37 leading companies – hear about products, pipelines, results and strategies, and recent developments
- Revenue forecasts to 2025 for more than 25 leading ophthalmic drugs – discover their revenue potentials.
- Discussion of what stimulates and restrains companies and the market – you assess challenges and strengths
- Understanding of competition and opportunities – you see what affects that industry, learning what shapes its future
- Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market – you explore needs, practices and outlooks for success
- View interviews with market experts – gain exclusive market insights
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Please Note: Prior to initiating fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
The publisher is using a password system to access all reports. Single user and departmental licenses expires after 12 month period. In the case of departmental site license purchases, the publisher requires all email addresses for the licensed users prior to fulfilment.
Advanced Vision Research
Bausch and Lomb
Chengdu Kanghong Pharmaceutical
Colby Pharmaceutical Company
Eli Lilly and Company
Merck & Co.
Procter & Gamble
Santen Pharmaceutical Co.
Senju Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
Senju USA Inc.
Warburg Pincus LLC
Other Organisations Mentioned in this Report
A*STAR Institute for Infocomm Research (Singapore)
American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)
American Diabetes Association
American Society of Retina Specialists (ASRS)
Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO)
Council of Europe
European Medicines Agency (EMA)
Foundation Fighting Blindness (FFB) (US)
Institute of Experimental Medicine (Russia)
Institute of Ocular Pharmacology, Texas A&M (US)
Institute of Ophthalmology, University College London (UK)
International Diabetes Federation
Japan Patent Office (JPO)
Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW) (Japan)
National Eye Institute (NEI) (US)
National Health Service (NHS) (UK)
National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) (UK)
Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research (NIBR)
Novartis Venture Funds (NVF) (part of Novartis)
Ophthalmology External Research Unit (part of Pfizer)
Ophthrisi (GSK research unit)
Rinat (Pfizer research unit)
Texas Emerging Technology Fund
Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) (Australia)
Tokyo University of Science
United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs
University of Florida
University of Kentucky
University of Melbourne
University of Michigan
US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
US Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF)
US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
World Health Organization (WHO)