Parkinson’s Diseases: World Drug Industry and Market 2016-2026
Parkinson’s Diseases: World Drug Industry and Market 2016-2026 – our new study reveals trends, R&D progress, and predicted revenues
Our new report discusses issues and events affecting the Parkinson’s disease therapeutics market. Our new report provides qualitative analyses to answer these key questions:
- How is the Parkinson’s disease therapeutics market evolving?
- What is driving and restraining the Parkinson’s disease therapeutics market?
- How will political and regulatory factors influence the regional markets and submarkets?
- Who are the leading Parkinson’s disease therapeutics companies, and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- What are the predictions for M&A activity, consolidation for existing players and the potential prospects for new market entrants?
Forecasts from 2016-2026 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Our new report provides quantitative analyses to answer these key questions:
- What are the market shares of the Parkinson’s therapeutics disease market in 2015?
- How will each of the drugs in the Parkinson’s therapeutics market grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these drugs account for in 2026?
- What Parkinson’s disease drugs are in the development pipeline?
- How will each of Parkinson’s disease diagnostics market grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2026?
- How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2026 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2026?
Besides revenue forecasting to 2026, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. We provide original analyses, with business outlooks and developments. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT and STEP), company profiles and commercial developments. Read the full transcripts of two exclusive expert opinion interviews from industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales.
Many opportunities exist for the treatment of Parkinson’s. Our new study shows you the most promising and lucrative parts of that CNS market, helping you stay ahead.
Discover sales predictions for the world market and submarkets
Discover in our report overall world revenue to 2026 for Parkinson’s disease medicines. Also explore individual revenue predictions to 2026 for five therapeutic submarkets at world level:
- Dopaminergic Agents
- Dopamine Receptor Agonists
- Other Therapeutic Options
Our investigation discusses what stimulates and restrains business. You find dynamics of the industry and assess its potential sales, seeing agents likely to achieve the most success.
See revenue forecasts for Parkinson’s disease drugs
How will individual medicines perform from 2016 to 2026 at world level? Our study forecasts revenues of three brands sold by four companies:
- Neupro (UCB)
- Azilect (Teva)
- Azilect (Lundbeck)
- Comtan/Stalevo (Novartis)
What are the prospects in the leading regions and countries?
Developments worldwide expand the market for diagnosing, treating and monitoring neurodegenerative disorders. Developed and developing national markets hold high potential from 2015.
Our work also shows individual revenue forecasts to 2026 for 11 national markets:
- United States (US)
- EU leaders – Germany, France, the UK, Italy and Spain (EU5)
- BRIC nations – Brazil, Russia, India and China
Leading companies and potential for market growth
In 2015 the overall world PD drug market generated $3217m. Visiongain predicts its revenues in 2020 to reach $3472m. Our work shows you what organisation hold greatest potential. See profiles of leading companies in this sector:
What affects producers of those medicines?
Our report discusses issues and events affecting that industry and market from 2015, including these:
- Research and development (R&D) – drugs, diagnostic tests, and related technologies
- Disease prevalence – expanding patient populations
- Disease-modifying drugs and obstacles to cures
- Regulatory guidelines – changes and opportunities.
- Drugs and related technologies to transform the market
- Deep brain stimulation (functional neuromodulation)
- Intellectual property (IP), licensing agreements and partnerships.
Our 172-page report provides 120 charts. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market and national level. You will see financial results, interviews trends and opportunities, and revenue predictions.
Benefit your work now through our updated study, gaining original industry and market analysis:
- Revenues for Parkinson’s disease treatments to 2026 – assess that overall world drugs market’s potential and get forecasted revenues for the five leading sub-classes: dopaminergic agents, dopamine receptor agonists, COMT- and MAO-inhibitors and other therapeutic options.
- Products’ sales to 2026 – discover predicted revenues Neupro, Comtan/Stalevo, and Azilect and see how those medicines can compete and succeed
- National market forecasting to 2026 for 11 countries in the Americas, Europe and Asia – explore the best regions for treatment demand, sales and growth
- R&D activities – see progress, trends and prospects in research and development, finding technological, clinical and commercial possibilities
- Companies, news and opinions – examine participants, including Roche, Novartis, UCB and Lundbeck and get two exclusive interviews, helping your reputation for insight and staying ahead. Visiongain interviewed:
Dr. Russell Kern (Executive VP, Chief Scientific Officer): International Stem Cell Corporation, California, US
Professor Jian Feng PhD, Department of Physiology and Biophysics, University at Buffalo, the State University of New York.
Analysis of what stimulates and restrains that industry and market – assess challenges and strengths there, helping you compete and gain advantages.
Please Note: Prior to initiating fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
The publisher is using a password system to access all reports. Single user (non-printable) and departmental licenses expires after 12 month period. In the case of departmental site license purchases, the publisher requires all email addresses for the licensed users prior to fulfillment.