Ophthalmic Drugs Market Forecast 2016-2026
What can be expected from the ophthalmic drugs market? Which companies are going to be most successful in the next 10 years? Which therapeutic areas are going to grow at the fastest rates? This visiongain report shows you potential revenues to 2026, assessing data, trends, opportunities and prospects in the market.
Our 334-page report provides 238 tables, charts, and graphs. Discover the most successful companies, the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales across the whole ophthalmic drugs market. You will see financial results, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. There is much opportunity in this fast moving market.
Forecasts from 2016-2026 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2026, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces analysis) and commercial developments.
In the report also you will find revenue forecasts to 2026 for the following submarkets in the ophthalmic drugs market:
- Retinal Disorder Drugs
- Allergic, Inflammatory & Infective Drugs
- Glaucoma Drugs
- Dry Eye Drugs
- Other Ophthalmic Drugs
The report provides detailed profiles and revenue forecasts to 2026 for the following key companies operating within the ophthalmic drugs market:
The report also includes revenue forecasts to 2026 for the following ophthalmic drugs:
- Lumigan and Ganfort
- Travatan/Travatan Z and DuoTrav
- Alphagan/Alphagan P and Combigan
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Retinal disorder drugs will remain the leading ophthalmic submarket to 2026, our work forecasts. We predict strong revenue growth across the ophthalmic drugs market through to 2026. Advances in ocular drug delivery, treatments which address areas of unmet clinical need and the launch of several new therapies across all submarkets will drive sales to 2026.
Our work analyses the key companies in the market. See visiongain’s analysis of leading companies, including these:
A company profile gives you the following information where available:
- Discussion of a company’s activities and outlook
- Revenue forecasts to 2016 for ophthalmic drugs marketed by the company
- Analysis of major products currently on the market
- Acquisitions and strategic partnerships
Discover capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
What issues will affect the ophthalmic drugs industry?
Our new report discusses issues and events affecting the ophthalmic drugs market. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
- Highly diverse market needing strong knowledge of key therapeutic indications
- Emerging therapies with the potential to reshape the market
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, and economic matters, with emphasis on the competitive landscape and business outlooks.
How the Ophthalmic Drugs Market Forecast 2016-2026 report helps you
In summary, our 334-page report gives you the following knowledge:
- Revenue forecasts to 2026 for each major submarket – discover prospects for leading ophthalmic drugs in the following areas: retinal disorder drugs, allergic, inflammatory & infective drugs, glaucoma drugs and dry eye drugs.
- Revenue forecasts to 2026 for 25 leading drugs – discover prospects for leading ophthalmic drugs including: Eylea, Lucentis, Avastin, Visudyne, Jetrea, Pataday, Vigamox, Patanol, TobraDex, Cravit, AzaSite, Acular, Lumigan and Ganfort, Xalatan/Xalacom, Travatan/Travatan Z and DuoTrav, Alphagan/Alphagan P and Combigan, Azopt, Trusopt, Zioptan, Cosopt, Tapros/Taflotan, Restasis, Refresh, Hyalein and Diquas
- Revenue forecasts to 2026 for the 9 leading companies in the market – discover the industry’s prospects for companies including: Novartis, Regeneron, Allergan, Roche, Valeant, Santen, Bayer, Pfizer and Senju
- Assessment of 50 pipeline products – analysis of clinical trial progress and drug candidate potential across all ophthalmic indications
- Discussion of what stimulates and restrains companies and the market
- Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunities. See how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and receive recognition for commercial insight.
Please Note: Prior to initiating fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
The publisher is using a password system to access all reports. Single user (non-printable) and departmental licenses expires after 12 month period. In the case of departmental site license purchases, the publisher requires all email addresses for the licensed users prior to fulfillment.