Multiple Sclerosis Drugs Market and R&D Outlook 2016-2026
MS Drugs – Discover R&D Trends and Markets with Highest Revenue Potentials
Where is the multiple sclerosis drugs market heading? Visiongain’s new study predicts that pharma industry’s revenues from 2016. There you find potentials for sales growth, also exploring trends, technologies, patients’ needs and opportunities.
Our report gives you revenue forecasts to 2026 at overall world market, submarket, product and national level. Avoid falling behind in data. Instead see what is happening for those central nervous system (CNS) drugs, hearing how you can gain in knowledge and benefit your influence.
Please read on to explore those therapies and discover what revenue their future market could generate.
Forecasts to 2026 and other analysis show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2026, our new study shows you historical and epidemiological data, growth rates and market shares. See progress in products and clinical trials, exploring what the future holds. And you get 81 tables and 48 charts.
With our study you assess trends, demands and sales potentials for MS-treating medicines. You see, from 2016, where needs and money exist. Discover the most lucrative market segments and products, including conventional drugs and biologics.
The following sections explain how you benefit from our new investigation.
Forecasts from 2016 for the world MS medicines market and submarkets
What are the secrets of that industry's progress? See expected trends there. Along with prediction of the overall world market for treating multiple sclerosis, our report shows you revenue forecasting of five therapeutic submarkets to 2026 at world level:
- Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs)
- S1PR modulators
- Other immunomodulators
- Other agents.
Our analyses and discussions show you commercial potentials for MS-treating medicines, present and future. Discover those opportunities for improved treatment.
With our study you get the forecasting leaders need, benefiting your authority. Our study’s purpose is to help your research, analyses and decisions.
There, in our work, you also find revenue predictions for leading products.
Predictions of leading products’ sales – what is possible for those CNS drugs?
How will individual multiple sclerosis medicines perform to 2026 at world level? Our new report shows revenue forecasts to 2026 for 10 leading marketed drugs and three promising candidates in the R&D pipeline:
- Copaxone (glatiramer acetate) by Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- Tecfidera (dimethyl fumarate) by Biogen
- Avonex (interferon beta-1a) by Biogen
- Gilenya (fingolimod) by Novartis
- Rebif (interferon beta-1a) by Merck KGaA
- Tysabri (natalizumab) by Biogen
- Betaseron/Betaferon (interferon beta-1b) by Bayer
- Aubagio (teriflunomide) by Sanofi
- Plegridy (peginterferon beta-1a) by Biogen
- Lemtrada (alemtuzumab) by Sanofi
- Ocrelizumab (Ocrevus / RG1594) by Roche
- Ozanimod by Celgene
- Zinbryta (daclizumab high-yield process) by Biogen and AbbVie.
In our study you see how high sales can go, finding products and years with highest predicted revenues. You also examine competition. That way you investigate what is happening, exploring challenges, trends, competitors and opportunities.
Discover what the future holds for treating multiple sclerosis. Our work also shows you geographical predictions by leading country.
National and regional markets – what outlooks for demand and sales?
In developed and developing countries, opportunities for MS drug developers and producers will occur from 2016, leading to revenue gains. Find the most promising markets.
Our investigation shows revenue forecasts to 2026 for 10 leading national markets for multiple sclerosis drugs:
- Germany, France, UK, Italy and Spain
- India and China.
There you explore progress and outlooks. You assess that those medicines’ future – hear about developments, also finding their meaning and sales potentials.
That way you find opportunity and assess challenges. Our work explains what the future holds, exploring issues affecting those pharmaceutical companies.
Forces affecting MS drug producers and the healthcare needs they serve
Our report shows you activities, developments and events affecting that industry and market from 2016, including these influences:
- Demographics and geographical distribution
- Prevalence and incidence of multiple sclerosis
- Disease modifying treatments
- Immunomodulators, monoclonal antibodies, S1PR modulation and other drug classes on the market and in development
- Challenges from generics and biosimilars
- Patent protection and regulatory affairs.
With our survey you explore political, economic, social and technological questions, assessing outlooks for business. You examine forces stimulating and restraining that pharmaceutical market.
You also assess the most promising aspects of that industry’s research and development. Discover what that pharma sector’s present and future hold.
Leading companies and overall 2020 market value – how high can sales go?
What is possible there? Our analysis predicts the overall world market for MS drugs will reach $23.2 billion in 2020. It will show revenue expansion from 2016 to 2026, giving companies high commercial potentials.
In particular our study explores activities, capabilities and results of these firms:
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- Merck KGaA
In our work you assess companies’ results, strengths and outlooks. So discover where that industry heads, helping you stay ahead in knowledge and succeed.
5 main ways Multiple Sclerosis Drugs Market and R&D Outlook 2016-2026 helps – gain data found nowhere else
Our new investigation helps you in these five main ways, benefiting your research, plans, decisions and presentations:
- Revenues to 2026 for MS drugs at overall world level – explore commercial potentials for companies, their drug development and products
- Prospects of 5 therapeutic submarkets and 13 drugs to 2026 – discover the revenue generating potentials of existing and expected MS medicines
- Forecasts to 2026 for 10 national markets in North America, Europe and Asia – investigate developed and developing countries’ revenue potentials
- Outlooks for established and rising MS drug companies – assess portfolios, results and prospects of developers, producers and marketers
- Analysis of what stimulates and restrains that large, expanding pharma market – explore that segment’s trends, helping you compete and succeed.
That report, by our in-house analysts in the UK, could benefit your reputation for knowledge, helping you succeed. Gain analysis leading companies depend on.
Data found nowhere else, helping your research, assessments and planning
Our new report gives you independent analysis. You receive business intelligence found only in our work. With that study you are less likely to fall behind in data or miss opportunity. Instead discover what the future holds for your business.
That way discover where prospects and money exist. Our investigation’s purpose is to benefit your research, analysis and decisions, also saving you time and effort.Please Note: Prior to initiating fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
The publisher is using a password system to access all reports. Single user (non-printable) and departmental licenses expires after 12 month period. In the case of departmental site license purchases, the publisher requires all email addresses for the licensed users prior to fulfillment.