Military Ground Vehicle Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) Market 2015-2025: Future Prospects For Top MRO Companies
The global military ground vehicle maintenance, repair & overhaul market is expected to experience stable growth over the forecast period. The persistent demand for ground vehicles in support of military operations by militaries worldwide – in a vast variety of roles and operational contexts – will sustain expenditure in MRO services in order to maintain operational readiness. Investment in new vehicle fleets will only see value for money across the vehicles’ lifecycle if there is adequate and adaptable MRO provision to sustain and enhance their in-service availability and capability.
Visiongain assesses that $7.4bn will be spend on global military ground vehicle MRO in 2015. However, the global MRO market’s stable growth, masks considerable variations in the growth of both national- and sub-markets. The relationship between rising military expenditure (by established and emerging military powers alike) and the percentage of this expenditure available for military ground vehicle MRO, is not a straightforward or linear one. External influences – including shifts in procurement dynamics, doctrinal changes and fluid security demands, amongst many others – shape the demand for ground vehicle MRO services, producing considerable variations between states and sub-markets. Defence contractors wishing to enter or expand their operations in the global military ground vehicle MRO market should heed these deeper dynamics in order to maximise their business’ chances in this competitive field.
Why you should invest in the Military Ground Vehicle Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) Market 2015-2025 report:
What is the future of the military ground vehicle maintenance, repair and overhaul market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
How this 251 page report delivers:
View global military ground vehicle market forecasts from 2015-2025 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed regional, national, and submarket sales projections of the market, analysis of the various competitors, and the market’s commercial drivers and restraints, allowing you to more effectively compete in its environment. In addition to market forecasts covering the period 2015-2025, this new study brings together current market data, market share and submarket breakdown information, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
Our report provides 227 tables, charts and graphs, providing a thorough assessment of the current state of the military ground vehicle MRO market, where opportunities exist, and where barriers to entry are high.
Read an exclusive interview with Oto-Melara
- By reading the transcript of an exclusive expert opinion interview contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the ground vehicle MRO sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit, allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales.
Discover sales predictions for the key end use military ground vehicle MRO submarkets from 2015-2025
- What are the dynamics within the military ground vehicle MRO industry? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and gain more insight into 3 key submarkets
- Armoured Vehicle MRO
- Support Vehicle MRO
- Unmanned Ground Vehicle MRO
Understand the prospects for the leading national military ground vehicle MRO markets– where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for military ground vehicle MRO companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2015 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 for 16 leading national markets:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
- Saudi Arabia
- (Plus a Rest of the World Forecast)
You will find detailed tables of 238 significant military ground vehicle MRO contracts, projects & programmes.
- Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where companies are earning their revenues, with which products, and with which technology.
Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the SWOT issues assessing product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues:
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Competition from new product types
- Advances in product quality
- Analysis of barriers to entry
Identify who the leading companies are in the military ground vehicle MRO market
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analysing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 30 leading companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook:
- AM General
- BAE Systems
- Doosan DST
- DynCorp International
- Elbit Systems
- FNSS Savunma Sistemleri AS
- General Dynamics Land Systems
- General Dynamics European Land Systems
- Hyundai Rotem Co. Ltd
- Israeli Military Industries Ltd
- Iveco Defence Vehicles
- Krauss-Maffei Wegmann
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Navistar Defense LLC
- Nexter Systems
- Oshkosh Defense
- Oto Melara
- Panhard Defense
- Renault Trucks Defense
- Rheinmetall Defence
- RUAG Defence
- Science Applications International Corporation
- Singapore Technology Kinetics
- Textron Systems
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the military ground vehicle MRO market
The Military Ground Vehicle Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) Market 2015-2025 report provides extensive analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and one of the full transcript from an exclusive interview with Oto Melara are included in the report. Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2015-2025.
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s; increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions.
How the Military Ground Vehicle Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) Market 2015-2025 report will benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the military ground vehicle MRO market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Please Note: Prior to initiating fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
The publisher is using a password system to access all reports. Single user and departmental licenses expires after 12 month period. In the case of departmental site license purchases, the publisher requires all email addresses for the licensed users prior to fulfilment.
Abdullah Al Faris Company for Heavy Industry
Agency for Defense Development (ADD)
Alsation Lohr Group
Arzamas Machinery Plant
Avadi Heavy Industries
Automotive Industries Ltd
Babcock International Group PLC
BAE Systems Land & Armaments
Boeing Defense, Space and Security
China North Industries Corporation (Norinco)
Daewoo Heavy Industry and Machinery Ltd
Denel Land systems
Dew Engineering and Development
Elbit Systems Ltd
Emirates Defence Industries Company
ES Mali Yatirim ve Danismanlik AS
European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company (EADS)
FNSS Savunma Sistemleri AS
Flensburger Fahrzeybru Gesellschaft
General Dynamics European Land Systems (GDELS)
General Dynamics Land Systems (GDLS)
Groupement des Industries de l’Armée de Terre (GIAT)
Gorky Automotive Plant
Hyundai Rotem Co Ltd
Israel Military Industries (IMI) Ltd
Iveco Defence Vehicles
Japan Steel Works
Kama Automotive Plant
Kharikiv Morozov Machinery Design Bureau
Kharkov Tractor Plant
Krauss-Maffei Wegmann (KMW)
KMW do Brasil Sistemas Militares Ltda
Kurganmashzavod Joint Stock Company
Larsen & Toubro
Lockheed Martin Corporation
ManTech International Corporation
MAN Trucks and Bus UK Ltd
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
Maîtrise d’Architecture Scorpion (MARS)
Mercedes-Benz Special Trucks
Morgan Advanced Materials
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
Navistar Defense LLC
Navistar International Corporation
Northrop Grumman Corporation
Poldmir Construction Limited
Rafael Advanced Defense Systems
Renault Trucks Defense
Rheinmetall Landsysteme GmbH
Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd (ST Engineering)
Singapore Technologies Kinetics Ltd (ST Kinetics)
Textron Defense Systems
Textron Marine and Land Systems
Toyota Motor Corporation
Transfield Services (Australia)
Uralvagonzavod Joint Stock Company
Voyenno Promyshlennaya Kompaniya
Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Australian Defence Force
Canadian Armed Forces
Colombian Armed Forces
Defence Acquisition Programme Agency (Republic of Korea)
Defence Research and Development Organisation (India)
Defence Support Group (UK)
Direction Générale de L’Armement
Finnish Defence Forces
Gulf Cooperation Council
Indonesian Armed Forces
Israeli Defence Force
Japanese Ground Self-Defence Force (JGSDF)
Japan Self-Defense Force
Japanese Defence Ministry
Naval Surface Warfare Center
People’s Liberation Army
Peninsula Shield Force
Qatari Armed Forces
Republic of Korea Army
Russian Ministry of Defence
Russian Armed Forces
Saudi Arabian National Guard
Singapore Armed Forces
South African National Defence Force
Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI)
Turkish Armed Forces
UAE Armed Forces
United Kingdom Ministry of Defence
US Army National Guard
US Department of Defense
US Marine Corp
US Special Operations Command (SOCOM)