Macular Degeneration (AMD) & Diabetic Retinopathy (DR) Market Forecast 2017-2027
Macular Degeneration, Diabetic Retinopathy and Other Retinal Diseases – our new study reveals trends, R&D progress, and predicted revenues
Where is the Retinal disease therapeutic market heading? If you are involved in this sector you must read this newly updated report. Visiongain’s report shows you the potential revenues streams to 2027, assessing data, trends, opportunities and business prospects there.
Discover How to Stay Ahead
Our 169-page report provides 80 tables, charts, and graphs. Read on to discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market and regional level. See financial results, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. Much opportunity remains in this growing Retinal Disease market. See how to exploit the opportunities.
Forecasts from 2017-2027 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
- In addition to revenue forecasting to 2027, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
- You find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
- Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT and STEP analysis), product profiles and commercial developments.
Discover sales predictions for the world market and submarkets
Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, you find revenue forecasts to 2027 for the following submarkets:
- Wet age-related macular degeneration (wAMD)
- Dry AMD (dAMD)
- Diabetic retinopathy (DR)
- Other retinal diseases (grouped forecast).
Our investigation discusses what stimulates and restrains business. Understand the dynamics of the industry and assess its potential future sales, discovering the critical factors likely to achieve success.
Predictions of leading products’ sales – what’s possible for those eye drug revenues?
How will individual retinal medicines perform from 2017 to 2027 at world level? Our study forecasts revenues of four prominent brands:
Discover how high revenues can go. See what's happening, understanding the trends, challenges and opportunities.
Our analysis also divides the main global forecast into geographical markets.
What are the prospects in the leading regions and countries?
You will discover individual revenue forecasts for 10 leading national markets from 2017-2027:
- United States (US)
- Germany, France, the UK, Italy and Spain (EU5 group)
- Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC countries).
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
Our analysis forecasts that the world market for retinal drugs will reach $11.98bn in 2017. It will achieve strong revenue expansion from 2017 to 2027. Our report reveals how high sales will go over the next 10 years.
Research and development - assess innovation, trends and possibilities
There you can also investigate R&D, appraising technological, clinical and commercial possibilities.
In our study explore the research and development in slowing vision loss and restoring sight. You can examine these advances and others:
- Combination therapies, including neovascularisation disrupters
- Angiogenesis inhibition by blocking pericyte recruitment
- Anti-inflammatory mechanisms (inc. corticosteroids)
- Targeting VEGF and PDGF (inc. receptors, kinases and angiogenesis pathways)
- Monoclonal antibodies, mAb fragments, DARPins (designed ankyrin repeat proteins) and visual cycle modulators.
Explore the other agents and possibilities, too, including these:
- Oligonucleotides and siRNA therapy
- Anti-integrin oligopeptide treatment
- Complement factor inhibition and serotonin modifiers
- Angiotensin receptor blockers and converting enzyme inhibitors
- Biosimilars and other follow-on biologicals and next generation therapeutics
- Regenerative medicine, neural stem cells (NSCs), cellular and gene therapies.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and receive recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain’s study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the Biosimulation market and leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions.
Please Note: Prior to initiating fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
The publisher is using a password system to access all reports. Single user (non-printable) and departmental licenses expires after 12 month period. In the case of departmental site license purchases, the publisher requires all email addresses for the licensed users prior to fulfillment.