The 20 Leading Companies in Shale Gas 2015
Competitive Landscape Analysis
The extraction of oil and gas from shale formations is a relatively new phenomenon with commercial production only first occurring in the twenty-first century. Shale rock formations have low permeability and porosity and so require the use of horizontal drilling and hydraulic fracturing in order to extract the hydrocarbon resources. The techniques to develop hydrocarbons from shale formations was first pioneered in the US and gas extraction using this method significantly increased from 2007. Today the global shale oil and gas markets are dominated by the US. Nearly all of the 20 leading companies in shale gas in 2015 have large CAPEX budgets directed at shale gas development in the US.
Visiongain calculates that the 20 leading companies in shale gas in 2015 make up 78.9% of the $34.3bn global market, showing that more than three quarters of the spending in the global shale gas market originates from just twenty major companies.
The report provides a detailed individual profile for each of the twenty leading companies in shale gas in 2015. Each profile reveals company capital expenditure on shale gas in 2014 and 2015, total company CAPEX budgets for 2014 and 2015, details of their shale gas projects and spending, tables showing company acreage in which plays, a SWOT analysis of their involvement in the shale gas market, and information of other major projects the company is involved in.
Why you should buy The 20 Leading Companies in Shale Gas 2015: Competitive Landscape Analysis
Who are the 20 largest spenders in the shale gas market in 2015? Where are these companies directing their capital expenditure? What major projects are these companies involved in? Where are the major companies operating or looking to operate in the global shale gas market? What are the future trends in the shale gas industry over the next ten years? This report will answer these questions. Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
We guarantee the following key information in our 164 page report:
View capital expenditure information for each of the 20 leading companies detailing the CAPEX to be spent in 2015 on shale gas operations and the CAPEX spent in 2014
- The report provides detailed profiles of the 20 leading companies and their capital expenditure in the global shale gas market. This information will allow you to more effectively compete in the market.
- In addition to company profiles, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis and revealing insight into commercial developments and government strategies.
Examine 100 tables, charts, and graphs.
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the twenty leading companies in the shale gas industry.
Read an exclusive interview with Michael Williams at Velocys.
- By reading the full transcript of an exclusive expert opinion interview contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t fall behind. You will gain insight into the current situation and potential development of the oil & gas industry; you will find strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit – allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales.
Discover capital expenditure information for the 20 leading companies in the shale gas market in 2015
- What are the key shale gas projects of these companies? Where are they focusing their spending? What developments in the oil and gas industry are influencing spending? Use our market data and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence.
Understand the prospects for the leading 20 companies in the global shale gas market – where are the greatest levels of capital expenditure currently being spent and what opportunities exist for growth and investment going forward?
- Learn about the market potential for companies working in the shale gas market from 2015 onwards.
- Our report reveals the twenty companies of central importance to this market in terms of highest capital expenditure in the industry, with detailed company profiles for each. The profiles contain details of the company’s total capital expenditure in 2014 and 2015 and shale gas capital expenditure for 2014 and 2015 and market share within the shale gas market. The twenty leading companies are:
- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Antero Resources Corporation
- BHP Billiton
- Chesapeake Energy
- CONSOL Energy
- Encana Corporation
- EQT Corporation
- PetroChina (CNPC)
- Pioneer Natural Resources
- Range Resources
- Reliance Industries Limited
- Royal Dutch Shell
- SM Energy
- Southwestern Energy
- Talisman Energy (Repsol)
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the shale gas market
The 20 Leading Companies in Shale Gas 2015: Competitive Landscape Analysis report provides impartial analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and the full transcript from an exclusive interview with Velocys is included in the report. Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments.
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How The 20 Leading Companies in Shale Gas 2015: Competitive Landscape Analysis report can benefit you
Visiongain's report will be of value to anyone who wants to better understand the shale gas market, its dynamics and the leading companies within. It will be useful for businesses who wish to better comprehend the key companies operating in the market and how to enhance their position and knowledge in the part of the market they are already involved in, or those wishing to enter or expand into a different regional or technical part of the shale gas market. This is an extremely exciting area of the gas industry from a growth and potential point of view.
You will discover detailed company profiles and analysis for each of the twenty leading companies in the shale gas market in 2015. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where and why company capital expenditure growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are located. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Please Note: Prior to initiating fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
The publisher is using a password system to access all reports. Single user and departmental licenses expires after 12 month period. In the case of departmental site license purchases, the publisher requires all email addresses for the licensed users prior to fulfilment.
Advantage Oil and Gas
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
Athlon Energy Inc.
Beach Energy Ltd
Brigham Exploration Company
Cabot Oil and Gas
Chesapeake Midstream Partners
CONE Midstream Partners
Eagle Ford Gathering LLC
EFS Midstream LLC
Endeavour International Corporation
Evergreen Resources Inc.
Falcon Oil and Gas Ltd
GAIL India Limited
Korea Gas Corporation (Kogas)
Murphy Oil Corporation
Murray Energy Corporation
New Standard Energy
Pioneer Natural Resources
Reliance Industries Limited
Royal Dutch Shell
San Leon Energy
Shaanxi Yanchang Petroleum Group
St Mary Land and Exploration Company
Government Agencies and Other Organisations Mentioned in The Report
Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC)
Ministry of Land and Resources
National Energy Administration