The Industrial, Bulk and Transport Packaging Market Forecast 2015-2025
The global industrial, bulk and transport packaging market is estimated to be worth $241.1 billion in 2015 and is projected to grow strongly to 2025. Although economies are still weak in some parts of the world, especially in the Euro area and in some emerging economies, the global economy is set to recover. Rising consumption will require more production and thus stimulate industrial activities. Furthermore, rising demand in the chemicals market, increased infrastructure and development work and rising consumption of industrial packaging products in the pharmaceutical industry will continue to be factors driving demand for industrial, bulk and transport packaging products. Packaging is an essential in the supply-demand chain as it protects goods from contamination during transportation and storage. The industrial, bulk and transport packaging market is likely to benefit from the further innovations and developments within the industry. With many economies recovering, developing countries emerging, industrial sectors developing across the globe, and the e-commerce market obtaining momentum the industrial, bulk and transport packaging market is expected to witness strong growth.
However, the industrial, bulk and transport packaging market does face limitations. Maturity in many key end-markets such as in some chemical product segments and environmental concerns over industrial packaging as well as transport challenges are some of the restraints to further market expansion.
What is the future of the Industrial, Bulk and Transport Packaging market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
How this new 288 page report will inform you:
View global industrial, bulk and transport packaging market forecasts and analysis from 2015 to 2025 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015 to 2025, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
The report provides 231 tables, charts, and graphs
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future industrial, bulk and transport packaging prospects. This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the industrial, bulk and transport packaging sector.
View 4 exclusive expert company interviews. Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provide full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking.
- By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t’ fall behind.
- Paul Rankin, President of Reusable Industrial Packaging Association (RIPA)
- Keith Barnes, Chairman of The Packaging Society
- Jeremy Lagomarsino, VP of Business Development & Strategy at Berlin Packaging
- Jessica Lee, sales manager of overseas sales department in Qingdao LAF Packaging Co. Ltd.
Discover sales predictions for the key materials submarkets from 2015-2025
- What are the dynamics driving the industrial, bulk and transport packaging industry? How will the submarkets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Stay informed about the potential for each of these industrial, bulk and transport packaging submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2015 to 2025.
- Paper and Board Industrial, Bulk and Transport Packaging Market
- Rigid Plastics Industrial, Bulk and Transport Packaging Market
- Flexible Plastics Industrial, Bulk and Transport Packaging Market
- Metal Industrial, Bulk and Transport Packaging Market
- Glass Industrial, Bulk and Transport Packaging Market
- Wooden Industrial, Bulk and Transport Packaging Market
- Others Industrial, Bulk and Transport Packaging Market
Understand the prospects for the leading national industrial, bulk and transport packaging markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for companies operating in the industrial, bulk and transport packaging in the developed and developing countries, from 2015 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 for 18 leading national and regional markets (plus Rest of the World).
- US forecast 2015-2025
- China forecast 2015-2025
- Japan forecast 2015-2025
- India forecast 2015-2025
- Brazil forecast 2015-2025
- Russia forecast 2015-2025
- Germany forecast 2015-2025
- France forecast 2015-2025
- UK forecast 2015-2025
- Italy forecast 2015-2025
- Ukraine forecast 2015-2025
- Australia forecast 2015-2025
- Canada forecast 2015-2025
- Turkey forecast 2015-2025
- Saudi Arabia forecast 2015-2025
- Indonesia forecast 2015-2025
- Spain forecast 2015-2025
- South Africa forecast 2015-2025
- Rest of World forecast 2015-2025
Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) affecting the industry and product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Advances in product quality
- Demographic changes
Identify who the leading companies are in the industrial, bulk and transport packaging industry
- Our report reveals the companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analysing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 13 leading industrial, bulk and transport packaging companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- DS Smith
- International Paper
- Nine Dragons
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the industrial, bulk and transport packaging market
The Industrial, Bulk and Transport Packaging Market Forecast 2015-2025 report provides impartial industrial, bulk and transport packaging sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit you and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecast from 2015 to 2025
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the Industrial, Bulk and Transport Packaging Market Forecast 2015-2025 report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the industrial, bulk and transport packaging market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Please Note: Prior to initiating fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
The publisher is using a password system to access all reports. Single user and departmental licenses expires after 12 month period. In the case of departmental site license purchases, the publisher requires all email addresses for the licensed users prior to fulfilment.
A Latter & Co Ltd.
Agri & Industrial Packaging Limited
Andhra Pradesh Paper Mills Limited
Aylesford Newsprint Limited
Carrick James G. & Co. Ltd
Container and Pooling Solutions
Delta Containers (Manchester) Ltd
Deltic Timber Corporation.
Del-Tin Fivre L.L.C.
ELLIS INDUSTRIAL PACKAGING
Fibre Drums Limited
Fibrestar Drums Limited
Georgia-Pacific Building Products, LLC.
Hood Container Corporation
Jari Celulose, Embalagens e Papel S.A.
JMI Aerospace and Driessen Services
Ken Rooms (Hull) Ltd
Leonard Gould & Company Ltd
Longview Fibre Paper and Packaging, Inc.
M&N Containers Ltd.
Maritime Paper Products Limited
Multec Industrial Packaging
National Container Group
New-Indy Containerboard LLC
Oaktree Capital Management L.P.
Olmuksa International Paper Sabanci Ambalaj Sanayi ve Ticart A.S.
Orsa International Paper Embalagens S.A.
Pack2Pack UK Ltd
Platinum Equity LLC
Qingdao LAF Packaging Co. Ltd.
Qingdao LAF Packaging Company Limited
R. Spivey & Son Lt
Ramsden & Whale Ltd
Recall Holdings Limited
Rolland Enterprises Inc.
Shandong IP & Sun Food Packaging Co., Ltd.
Sun Paper Industry Co. Ltd.
Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget
Tegrant Holding Corp
The Martland Holdings
The Metal Drum Co. Limited
The SCHÜTZ Group
Trans Industrial Packaging Ltd
U.S. Corrugated Acquisition Inc.
Vista Packaging & Logistics
Weidenhammer Packaging Group
Other Organisations Mentioned in this Report
Bank of Japan
CIA World Factbook
Dangerous Goods Advisory Council (DGAC)
Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
European Industrial Packaging Association
Federal State Statistics Service
Industrial Packaging Association
Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining (IOM3)
Institute of Packaging (IOP)
Instituto Brasileiro de Geografia e Estatística (IBGE)
Ministry of Economy Trade & Industry
Ministry of Statistics and Programmes Inpletation (MOSPI)
National Bureau of Statistics of China
National Container Group
National Institute for Statistics and Economic Studies (INSEE)
National Statistics Institute
Office for National Statistics
Reusable Industrial Packaging Association (RIPA)
Saudi Industrial Development Fund
State Statistics Service of Ukraine
Statistics South Africa
The Packaging Society
US Department of Commerce