Gluten-Free Foods Market Forecast 2015-2025
The gluten-free foods market has seen dramatic growth over the past decade and its size is expected to double in the next 10 years. Visiongain predicts that growth in this market will gradually slow down but remain lucrative throughout the forecast period. There are notable regional differences in the popularity of gluten-free diets. Even though they are extremely popular in western countries, the trend is not common among consumers in some other regions. Visiongain predicts that the world market for gluten-free foods will reach $3.91bn in 2015.
Ten years ago, gluten-free foods were only sold in local bakeries and natural channels. While most of the early products were tasteless, the flavour and shelf-life of recently launched gluten-free products have improved significantly. These products are now marketed toward the general public and sold in mainstream retail stores.
The incidence of coeliac diseases and gluten intolerance has risen considerably over the last few decades. However, the fast-growing gluten-free market has benefited from broader audience trying to avoid gluten or wheat for health, weight loss or other reasons, rather than people with coeliac diseases. Surprisingly, the perception that gluten-free alternatives are generally healthier than their conventional counterparts is not validated by any scientific evidence.
An increasing number of food manufacturers continue to position their gluten-free products by using broader claims associated with ‘natural’ or ‘healthier’ foods rather than just gluten-free. Those claims appeal to a wider audience, and may help mitigate a potential impact if consumers turn to another food trend in the future.
Why you should buy the Gluten-Free Foods Market Forecast 2015-2025: Opportunities for Leading Companies report?
What is the future of the gluten-free foods market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
View of the global gluten-free foods market; forecasts and analysis from 2015 to 2025 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015 to 2025, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our brand new 133 page report provides 86 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future gluten-free foods prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also, you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the gluten-free foods sector.
Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provide full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information.
- By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the gluten-free foods market finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organization can benefit – allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales.
- Walter Lopez – PhD, Marketing Manager, Limagrain Céréales Ingrédients
- Cynthia Harriman, Director of Food and Nutrition Strategies, Oldways/ The Whole Grains Council
- Richard George – PhD, Food Marketing Professor Emeritus, Saint Joseph’s University (USA)
- Alex Smith, Founder of Alara Wholefoods
- Luca Zocca, Marketing Manager, PEDON SpA
Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2015-2025
- What are the secrets of the gluten-free foods industry's progress? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these gluten-free foods submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2015 to 2025.
- Bakery products and snacks gluten-free foods submarket forecast 2015-2025
- Dairy/dairy alternatives gluten-free foods submarket forecast 2015-2025
- Beverages gluten-free foods submarket forecast 2015-2025
- Meats/meat alternatives gluten-free foods submarket forecast 2015-2025
- Ready meals gluten-free foods submarket forecast 2015-2025
- Other gluten-free foods submarket forecast 2015-2025
Understand the prospects for the leading regional gluten-free foods markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for gluten-free foods companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2015 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 for 5 leading regional markets.
- North America forecast 2015-2025
- South America forecast 2015-2025
- Western Europe forecast 2015-2025
- Eastern Europe forecast 2015-2025
- Oceania forecast 2015-2025
Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) affecting the industry and product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Advances in product quality
- Demographic changes
Identify who the leading companies are in the gluten-free foods industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analysing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the gluten-free foods market remain strong, and from 2015 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 10 leading gluten-free foods companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and revenue forecasts to 2025 for selected companies.
- Boulder Brands, Inc.
- Dr. Schär AG/SpA
- Amy’s Kitchen Inc.
- Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods Inc.
- Genius Foods Ltd.
- Nature's Path Foods Inc.
- Enjoy Life Foods, LLC
- The Hain Celestial Group Inc.
- General Mills, Inc.
- Kellogg Co.
Discover information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the gluten-free foods market
The Gluten-Free Foods Market Forecast 2015-2025: Opportunities for Leading Companies report provides impartial gluten-free foods sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit you and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional market forecasts from 2015 to 2025
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the Gluten-Free Foods Market Forecast 2015-2025: Opportunities for Leading Companies report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the gluten-free foods market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Please Note: Prior to initiating fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
The publisher is using a password system to access all reports. Single user and departmental licenses expires after 12 month period. In the case of departmental site license purchases, the publisher requires all email addresses for the licensed users prior to fulfilment.
Bob's Red Mill
Daiya Foods Inc.
Food for life
Frank Roberts & Sons Ltd
Fria Bröd AB
Gourmet Gluten Free Bakery
H.J. Heinz Co.
Ian’s Natural Foods
J. M. Smucker Company
Limagrain Céréales Ingrédients
Nutrition et Santé
Oldways / The Whole Grains Council
ORGA Whole Foods
Penford Food Ingredients
Rudi's Organic Bakery, Inc.
Schnitzer GmbH & Co. KG
Shinsegae Department Store
Smart Flour Foods
Van's Natural Foods
Woodchuck Hard Cider
Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Australian Food and Grocery Council (AFGC)
The National Administration of Drugs, Foods and Medical Devices (ANMAT)
Andean Community of Nations (CAN)
Comisión Nacional de Alimentos (CONAL)
Celiac Sprue Association (CSA)
Food and Drug Regulations (FDR)
Food Standards Australia and New Zealand (FSANZ)
Gluten Free Certification Organization (GFCO)
Mercado Común del Sur (Mercosur)
National Foundation for Celiac Awareness Gluten-Free Certification (NFCA)
Quality Assurance International (QAI)