Global Wastewater Treatment to Energy (WWTtE) Market 2016-2026
This 210 page report addresses the development of the global wastewater treatment to energy market, analysing the prospects for 3 submarkets and 10 leading national markets, and including CAPEX, OPEX and number of installations for the period 2016-2026 broken down into the heat, power and biomethane submarkets. It also includes the historical number of installations for a number of nations.
Through extensive research and discussions with experts in the industry, visiongain has identified a series of market trends that will impact the wastewater treatment to energy market over the coming decade. Do not miss an opportunity to remain informed of key market dynamics and investment opportunities. Contact us to learn more about the report today.
Visiongain’s forecasts indicate that the Global Wastewater Treatment to Energy (WWTtE) Market 2016-2026 will see a total expenditure of $486.1m in 2016.
The report will answer questions such as:
- What are the prospects for wastewater treatment to energy markets in different regions across the world?
- Which nations have the most wastewater treatment to energy facilities?
- What is the outlook for the three main end
use applications of wastewater treatment to energy (heat, power and biomethane)
- How is the wastewater treatment to energy market use changing and what are the main drivers and restraints for this change?
- What impact does governmental regulation have on the growth of national wastewater treatment to energy markets?
- What are the typical capital expenditures necessary for bringing a wastewater treatment to energy facility online?
- What are the typical operation and maintenance costs associated with a wastewater treatment to energy facility?
- Where are the main areas of technological development expected to come from in the coming decade?
FIVE reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The report provides CAPEX and OPEX forecasts, as well as analysis, for the global market and for 3 wastewater treatment to energy submarkets by end use from 2016-2026
Heat Forecast 2016-2026
Power Forecast 2016-2026
Biomethane Forecast 2016-2026
2) The report includes CAPEX, OPEX and end use (Heat, Power and Biomethane) forecasts and detailed analysis of developments in ten national markets and 4 regional Markets from 2016 to 2026
North America WWTtE Market Forecast 2016-2026
Pacific WWTtE Market Forecast 2016-2026
European WWTtE Market Forecast 2016-2026
Rest of the World WWTtE Market Forecast 2016-2026
Canadian WWTtE Market Forecast 2016-2026
US WWTtE Market Forecast 2016-2026
Australian WWTtE Market Forecast 2016-2026
South Korean WWTtE Market Forecast 2016-2026European
Danish WWTtE Market Forecast 2016-2026
French WWTtE Market Forecast 2016-2026
German WWTtE Market Forecast 2016-2026
Swiss WWTtE Market Forecast 2016-2026
Swedish WWTtE Market Forecast 2016-2026
UK WWTtE Market Forecast 2016-2026
3) The report includes forecasts for the number of heat, power and biomethane plants in ten leading national markets from 2016-2026
Canadian WWTtE Number of Installations Forecast 2016-2026
US WWTtE Number of Installations Forecast 2016-2026
Australian WWTtE Number of Installations Forecast 2016-2026
South Korean WWTtE Number of Installations Forecast 2016-2026
Danish WWTtE Number of Installations Forecast 2016-2026
French WWTtE Number of Installations Forecast 2016-2026
German WWTtE Number of Installations Forecast 2016-2026
Swiss WWTtE Number of Installations Forecast 2016-2026
Swedish WWTtE Number of Installations Forecast 2016-2026
UK WWTtE Number of Installations Forecast 2016-2026
4) The analysis is underpinned by our exclusive interviews with leading experts:
Alex Marshall from Clarke Energy
Harro Brons from WELTEC Biopower
Kurt Goddard from FuelCell Energy
Noel Kullavanijaya from Equilibrium Capital
Professor Jörgen Ejlertsson
Dr Virginie Cartier and Graig Rosenberger from Veolia Water Technology
Wilbert Menkvel from Nijhuis Water Technology
5) The report includes detailed profiles of ten leading companies
RWL Water Group
APROVIS Energy Systems
AAT Biogas Technology
Hitchai Zosen INOVA
This independent 210 page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 192 tables and figures examining the wastewater treatment to energy market space, the report gives you a direct, detailed breakdown of the market. PLUS capital expenditure AND operational expenditure AND forecasts for the number of installations ALL broken down into the heat, power and biomethane submarkets, as well as in depth analysis, from 2016-2026 will keep your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals.
Please Note: Prior to initiating fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
The publisher is using a password system to access all reports. Single user and departmental licenses expires after 12 month period. In the case of departmental site license purchases, the publisher requires all email addresses for the licensed users prior to fulfilment.