Global Wastewater Treatment to Energy (WWTtE) Market Report 2017-2027
Visiongain has calculated that the global WWTtE market will see a total expenditure of $531m in 2017, including both capital and operational expenditures. Read on to discover the potential business opportunities available.
Wastewater treatment to energy (WWTtE) facilities will continue to receive high levels of investment and increasing operational costs over the next ten years. This is reflective of the untapped energy resource found in wastewater and the cost-effective way to run a wastewater treatment plant (WWTP).
Anaerobic digestion (AD) is a proven technology for the treatment of sewage sludge and produces a biogas which is considered a renewable energy. Biogas is primarily made up of methane and carbon dioxide and trace amounts of nitrogen and ammonia. Biogas from wastewater treatment is considered as a carbon-neutral fuel source. There is global pressure on governments to take action on climate change is a key driver of renewable energy policies. If fossil fuels are displaced using biogas, then there is a net reduction in carbon emissions.
There is also a range of financial incentives that can be used to encourage the development of WWTtE facilities. These include tax credits, FITs, purchase agreements and capital subsidies. However, the recent fall in global natural gas prices has complicated the economics of many WWTtE projects. The high levels of energy required to treat wastewater means the fall in gas price will have a limited impact on power and heat projects.
Visiongain’s global wastewater treatment to energy market report can keep you informed and up to date with the developments in the market, across four different regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Rest of the World. Visiongain has also included in-depth market analysis for the ten leading national markets: Canada, USA, Australia, South Korea, Denmark, France, Germany, Switzerland, Sweden and the UK.
With reference to this report, it details the key investments trend in the global market, subdivided by regions, capital and operational expenditure and project type. Through extensive secondary research and interviews with industry experts, visiongain has identified a series of market trends that will impact the WWTtE market over the forecast timeframe.
The report will answer questions such as:
- Which regions are likely to experience the most rapid growth over the coming decade?
- What are the technological trends that are changing the market?
- How is wastewater biogas use changing and what are the main drivers and restraints for this change?
- What impact does governmental regulation have on the growth of national WWTtE markets?
- What are the typical capital expenditures necessary for bringing a WWTtE facility online, including differentiation between electricity and heat generating and biomethane export project types?
- What are the typical operation and maintenance costs associated with a WWTtE facility, including differentiation between electricity and heat generating and biomethane export project types?
Five Reasons Why You Must Order and Read This Report Today:
1) The report provides CAPEX and OPEX forecasts, as well as analysis, for the global market and for 3 wastewater treatment to energy submarkets by end use from 2017-2027
- Heat Forecast 2017-2027
- Power Forecast 2017-2027
- Biomethane Forecast 2017-2027
2) The report includes CAPEX, OPEX and end use (Heat, Power and Biomethane) forecasts and detailed analysis of developments in ten national markets and 4 regional Markets from 2017 to 2027
- North America WWTtE Market Forecast 2017-2027
- Asia-Pacific WWTtE Market Forecast 2017-2027
- European WWTtE Market Forecast 2017-2027
- Rest of the World WWTtE Market Forecast 2017-2027
- Canadian WWTtE Market Forecast 2017-2027
- US WWTtE Market Forecast 2017-2027
- Australian WWTtE Market Forecast 2017-2027
- South Korean WWTtE Market Forecast 2017-2027
- Danish WWTtE Market Forecast 2017-2027
- French WWTtE Market Forecast 2017-2027
- German WWTtE Market Forecast 2017-2027
- Swiss WWTtE Market Forecast 2017-2027
- Swedish WWTtE Market Forecast 2017-2027
- UK WWTtE Market Forecast 2017-2027
3) The report includes forecasts for the number of heat, power and biomethane plants in ten leading national markets from 2017-2027
- Canadian WWTtE Number of Installations Forecast 2017-2027
- US WWTtE Number of Installations Forecast 2017-2027
- Australian WWTtE Number of Installations Forecast 2017-2027
- South Korean WWTtE Number of Installations Forecast 2017-2027
- Danish WWTtE Number of Installations Forecast 2017-2027
- French WWTtE Number of Installations Forecast 2017-2027
- German WWTtE Number of Installations Forecast 2017-2027
- Swiss WWTtE Number of Installations Forecast 2017-2027
- Swedish WWTtE Number of Installations Forecast 2017-2027
- UK WWTtE Number of Installations Forecast 2017-2027
4) The analysis is underpinned by our exclusive interviews with leading experts:
- Alex Marshall from Clarke Energy
- Harro Brons from WELTEC Biopower
- Kurt Goddard from FuelCell Energy
- Noel Kullavanijaya from Equilibrium Capital
- Professor Jörgen Ejlertsson
- Dr Virginie Cartier and Graig Rosenberger from Veolia Water Technology
- Wilbert Menkvel from Nijhuis Water Technology
5) The report provides market share and detailed profiles of the leading companies operating within the WWTtE market:
- RWL Water Group
- Kemira Oyj
- Malmberg Water AB
- Xylem Inc.
- APROVIS Energy Systems
- Veolia Group
- AAT Biogas Technology
- Hitachi Zosen INOVA
- PlanET Biogas
- GE Water
This independent 255-page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 213 tables and figures examining the wastewater treatment to energy market space, the report gives you a direct, detailed breakdown of the market. PLUS, capital expenditure AND operational expenditure AND forecasts for the number of installations ALL broken down into the heat, power and biomethane submarkets, as well as in-depth analysis, from 2017-2027 will keep your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals.Please Note: Prior to initiating fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
The publisher is using a password system to access all reports. Single user (non-printable) and departmental licenses expires after 12 month period. In the case of departmental site license purchases, the publisher requires all email addresses for the licensed users prior to fulfillment.