Global Landfill Gas to Energy Market 2018-2028
Landfill gas to energy (LFGE) facilities have continued to receive high levels of investment, proving to be a cost-effective way to utilise landfill gas for generating energy, as well as achieving significant reductions in greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. This report details the levels of investment in the global market, subdivided by regions, capital and operational expenditure and project type by end use application. Through extensive research and discussions with experts in the industry, visiongain has identified a series of market trends that will impact the LFGE market over the coming decade.
Visiongain has calculated that the global landfill gas to energy market will see a total expenditure of $3.525bn in 2018, including both capital and operational expenditures.
The report will answer questions such as:
- What are the prospects for landfill gas to energy markets in different regions across the world?
- Where are landfill gas facilities currently located?
- How is landfill gas use changing and what are the main drivers and restraints for this change?
- What impact does government regulation have on the growth of national LFGE markets?
- What are the typical capital expenditures necessary for bringing an LFGE facility online, including differentiation between electricity generating and direct use project types?
- What are the typical operation and maintenance costs associated with an LFGE facility, including differentiation between electricity generating and direct use project types?
- Who are the different companies operating in the US and the UK LFGE markets? What market share do these companies hold?
How will you benefit from this report?
- Over 160 pages of analysis, including 120+ tables, figures and maps, which provide the perfect accompaniment to high-end business presentations.
- Details on CAPEX, OPEX and project type spending by end use application across 5 regional markets, with additional detail provided for the three largest national markets Please Note: Prior to initiating fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
The publisher is using a password system to access all reports. Single user (non-printable) and departmental licenses expires after 12 month period. In the case of departmental site license purchases, the publisher requires all email addresses for the licensed users prior to fulfillment. the US, UK and Canada.
- Leading company profiles on the largest LFGE companies in the global market.
- Detailed regulatory information, broken down by region and for the two largest national markets
- In-depth interviews with industry experts, providing exclusive in-sights into landfill gas to energy developments across the world.
Five reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1. The report provides OPEX, CAPEX and end use application forecasts (2018-2028), plus analysis, for five regions around the world, providing unique insight into LFGE industry development:
Central and South America
Rest of the World
2. The report also offers OPEX, CAPEX and end use application forecasts (2018-2028) for the three-leading national LFGE markets
For the US and UK markets the report includes detained analysis of:
Historical data on LFGE facilities
Geographical data on the location of existing facilities
Company breakdowns for all existing facilities
Top 5 company analysis
3. Tables, maps and analysis profiling the top 10 LFGE companies in the global LFGE market
Waste Management, Inc.
Biffa Waste Services
Progressive Waste Solutions
Waste Connections, Inc.
Advanced Disposal Services
4. The analysis is also underpinned by our exclusive interviews with leading experts:
Paul Bulla, Comcor Environmental
Lee Fortier, Rogue Disposal Services
Kirsten Cappel, Landfill Methane Outreach Program (LMOP)
5. Comprehensive accompanying analysis on each region:
Waste Management Sector
Who should read this report?
Anyone within the global landfill gas to energy industry
Business development managers
Project and site managers
Environmental Engineers/TechniciansPlease Note: Prior to initiating fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
The publisher is using a password system to access all reports. Single user (non-printable) and departmental licenses expires after 12 month period. In the case of departmental site license purchases, the publisher requires all email addresses for the licensed users prior to fulfillment.