Glass Packaging Market Forecast 2015-2025
Glass packaging is facing increasing competition from rival packaging materials that are stronger, lighter and cheaper to manufacture and transport, as experienced in many of the glass packaging submarkets. Glass is seven times heavier than the equivalent volume of plastic, a significant difference. This means that glass packaging is more expensive to transport than rival materials. Moreover, glass’s brittleness also adds an increased risk when transporting the material.
The growth of plastic pouch packaging is the largest threat facing the glass packaging market in the short term. Plastic pouch packaging offers increased convenience compared to glass packaging, as portions are often premeasured into individual servings. Plastic pouch packaging is also much less brittle than its glass equivalents, meaning no cleaning up is required if the package is accidentally dropped. Plastic pouch packaging also uses significantly less packaging than its glass packaging equivalent.
Visiongain anticipates the Global Glass Packaging market to see high growth in the upcoming years. For 2015, we forecast global glass packaging market to reach $40.86 billion.
Visiongain predicts that the growth of pouch packaging will erode sales of glass packaging within the food submarket, especially in previous strongholds of glass food packaging sales: baby food, sauces and coffee. Increasingly complex pharmaceutical packaging such as blister packaging and advanced secondary paper packaging will make glass obsolete as a packaging material, we predict. The glass packaging market will remain resolute in the beverage packaging . Glass is the second largest submarket market in the global beverage packaging market by material, behind plastic.
How this 200 page report will inform you -
View global glass packaging market; forecasts and analysis from 2015 to 2025 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed revenue projections of the market, including competitive analyses and commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015 to 2025, our new study shows current market data, market shares and original critical analysis revealing insight into commercial developments.
The report provides 149 tables, charts, and graphs
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of current and future glass packaging market prospects. This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the glass packaging sector.
View one exclusive expert company interview. Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking.
- By reading the full transcript of one exclusive expert opinion interview contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t’ fall behind.
- Ms Marion Stolzenwald, Group Communication & Marketing, Senior Manager Corporate Communication, Gerresheimer
Discover revenue predictions for the key glass packaging end-use submarkets from 2015-2025
- What are the dynamics driving the glass packaging industry? How will the submarkets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Which glass packaging submarkets create most of the demand? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Stay informed about the potential for each of these glass packaging submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2015 to 2025.
- Glass Packaging Market for Food Forecast 2015-2025
- Glass Packaging Market for Beverages Forecast 2015-2025
- Glass Packaging Market for Healthcare Forecast 2015-2025
- Glass Packaging Market for Personal Care Forecast 2015-2025
- Glass Packaging Market for Others Sector 2015-2025
Understand the prospects for the leading national glass packaging markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for glass packaging companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2015 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 for 12 leading national and regional markets plus the rest of the world market.
- US forecast 2015-2025
- China forecast 2015-2025
- Russia forecast 2015-2025
- France forecast 2015-2025
- Germany forecast 2015-2025
- India forecast 2015-2025
- Turkey forecast 2015-2025
- South Africa forecast 2015-2025
- Japan forecast 2015-2025
- UK forecast 2015-2025
- Brazil forecast 2015-2025
- Italy forecast 2015-2025
- RoW forecast 2015-2025
Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) affecting the industry and product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Price constraints
- Supply and demand dynamics
Identify who the leading companies are in the glass packaging industry
- Our report reveals the companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analysing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 10 leading glass packaging companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook. Additionally, our new report provides glass packaging revenue forecasts for selected companies to 2025
- Piramal Glass
- Ardagh Group
- Vitro Packaging
- Bormioli Rocco SpA
- Anadolu Cam
Discover information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the glass packaging market
The Glass Packaging Market Forecast 2015-2025 & Future Prospects for Leading Companies report provides impartial glass packaging sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages. Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit you and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2015 to 2025
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the Glass Packaging Market Forecast 2015-2025 & Future Prospects for Leading Companies report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the Glass Packaging market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Please Note: Prior to initiating fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
The publisher is using a password system to access all reports. Single user and departmental licenses expires after 12 month period. In the case of departmental site license purchases, the publisher requires all email addresses for the licensed users prior to fulfilment.
Companies Mentioned in This Report
Asia Pacific Breweries
Berli Jucker Public Company Limited (BJC)
Bormioli Rocco SpA
Brossette from Wolseley
Byron Bay Brewery
Carlton United Breweries
Companhia Industrial de Vidros (CIV)
Finanziaria di Partecipazioni Industriali S.p.A., (‘Fi.Par’)
Hebei Rixin Glass Group Co., Ltd
Hindusthan National Glass & Industries Ltd
Impress Coöperatieve U.A.
LS Kunststofftechnologie GmbH
Partecipazioni Italiane SpA
Pernod Ricard SA
Phoenix Coating Resources Inc
Rémy Cointreau SA
Reynold Group Holdings
Triveni Polymers Ltd. Pvt.
United Beverages Group
United Breweries Group
United Spirits Limited
Vitro SAB de CV
Wayzata Investment Partners LLC
Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
American FDA (Food and Drug Administration)
Food and Drug Administration
Glass Packaging Institute
Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
International centre for Alcoholic Policies
International Energy Agency's (IEA)
International Federation of Spirits Producers
International Wine and Spirits Record
United States of America’s Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
University of Leeds
World Health Organisation (WHO)