The Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Market 2015-2025
Floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO) vessels are a competitive solution for the development of offshore oil fields. This is especially the case when E&P operations are performed in challenging environments and marginal fields where alternative infrastructure, such as oil pipelines, are insufficient or would require excessive capital investment in order to be completed.
With the rate of new onshore discoveries at a historic low and technology enabling exploration in unprecedented depths, production in deepwater and ultra-deepwater has gained the spotlight in the oil industry. Demand for new-build and converted FPSO vessels have benefitted from this trend. The oil price fall and the completion of a wave of projects in the next two years will change the dynamics of the market and growth will fall subsequently. However, the market will continue to attract significant spending for the next 10 years, as long as oil prices are high enough to warrant investment.
Visiongain calculates that global CAPEX on new build and converted floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO) units will be $8,655m in 2015, in visiongain’s anticipated oil price scenario. The South American and West African regions will see the highest investments due to their recent ultra-deepwater discoveries in the pre-salt basins. However, other regions also have potential, such as Southeast Asia, as more countries strive to balance diminishing onshore output with the development of new offshore reservoirs.
Why you should buy The Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Market 2015-2025: Prospects for New Build and Converted Vessels Following the Oil Price Fall
The report will help you understand how this market is developing and identify investment opportunities by answering questions such as: What is the future of the FPSO market? Which submarkets, regions and countries will prosper over the next ten years? How has the oil price fall affected the FPSO market? How will CAPEX evolve in the next ten years in three different oil price scenarios? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefitting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
In this 265 page report you will discover the following information:
View global market forecasts for CAPEX in the FPSO market, as well as analysis from 2015-2025 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed CAPEX projections in three different oil price scenarios, the main companies involved, and the commercial drivers and restraints, allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015-2025, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments. Forecasts for the global, regional, national and submarkets are provided for three oil price scenarios to enable you to better understand market prospects in an uncertain oil price climate:
- Anticipated Oil Price Scenario
- Low Oil Price Scenario
- High Oil Price Scenario
Our report provides 198 tables, charts, and graphs detailing the prospects for FPSO
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future prospects in the FPSO market. You will gain industry expertise from our analysts, allowing you to demonstrate your authority on how the FPSO market will develop and which regions and submarkets stand to see most growth.
Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies to provide full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
- By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. You will gain a thorough knowledge of the role and potential of FPSOs within the oil and gas industry; you will find strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit – allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales. The interviews featured in our report are with -
- Sevan Marine
- EMAS Offshore
Discover CAPEX forecasts for the key FPSO submarkets from 2015-2025
- What are the key trends and factors affecting each of the main FPSO submarkets? How will these markets expand? How is the oil price fall affecting current and future spending? Which regions and technologies will see the greatest level of production and why? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Stay informed about the potential for each of the FPSO submarkets with forecasts (in three oil price scenarios) and analysis from 2015-2025:
- The New-Build FPSO Submarket Forecast 2015-2025
- The Converted FPSO Submarket Forecast 2015-2025
- The Shallow Water FPSO Submarket Forecast 2015-2025
- The Deepwater FPSO Submarket Forecast 2015-2025
- Ultra-Deepwater FPSO Submarket Forecast 2015-2025
Understand the prospects for the leading 10 national FPSO markets – where is capital expenditure currently highest and what opportunities exist for growth going forward?
- Learn about the market potential for companies providing FPSO solutions in both developed and developing markets, from 2015 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis for regional markets from 2015-2025. Each national market includes ten-year forecasts and assessments of future outlook, with detailed breakdowns of existing and future FPSO vessels:
- Angolan FPSO Market Forecast 2015-2025
- Australian FPSO Market Forecast 2015-2025
- Brazilian FPSO Market Forecast 2015-2025
- Ghanaian FPSO Market Forecast 2015-2025
- Indonesian FPSO Market Forecast 2015-2025
- Malaysian FPSO Market Forecast 2015-2025
- Nigerian FPSO Market Forecast 2015-2025
- Norwegian FPSO Market Forecast 2015-2025
- UK FPSO Market Forecast 2015-2025
- Vietnamese FPSO Market Forecast 2015-2025
In addition, receive individualised outlooks of a further eight national FPSO markets (Brunei, China, Congo [Brazzaville], Gabon, India, Mexico, Tunisia, US)
Identify who the leading companies are within the FPSO market
- Our report reveals the companies of central importance to this market, with detailed profiles for each. Profiles contain current FPSO CAPEX, ranking and market share data, as well as information on current projects and future plans
- Leading Five FPSO Vessel Owners – Market Shares and Profiles
- Leading Five Shipyards in the FPSO Market – Market Shares and Profiles
These include Leading Vessel Owners in the FPSO Market:
- Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. (Petrobras)
- MODEC, Inc.
- SBM Offshore N.V.
- Total S.A.
- Bumi Armada Berhad
And Leading Shipyards in the FPSO Market:
- Keppel Offshore & Marine Ltd
- Sembcorp Marine Ltd
- Samsung Heavy Industries Co. (SHI)
- COSCO Shipyard Group Co. Ltd (China Ocean Shipping Company)
- Chengxi Shipyard Co. Ltd (CSSC)
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the FPSO market
The Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Market 2015-2025: Prospects for New Build and Converted Vessels Following the Oil Price Fall report provides impartial analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from exclusive interviews with Sevan Marine and EMAS Offshore are included in the report. Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report, therefore, presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2015-2025.
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game-changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain’s team of London-based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How The Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Market 2015-2025: Prospects for New Build and Converted Vessels Following the Oil Price Fall report can benefit you
Visiongain's report will be of value to anyone who wants to better understand the FPSO industry and its dynamics. It will be useful for businesses who wish to better comprehend the part of the market they are already involved in, or those wishing to enter or expand into a different regional or technical part of the FPSO industry.
You will discover forecasts for the period 2015-2025 in terms of CAPEX for the global market, as well as forecasts and analysis for the five main submarkets: new-build FPSOs, converted FPSOs, shallow water FPSOs, deepwater FPSOs and ultra-deepwater FPSOs. The report also includes market and submarket forecasts and analysis for six regions and 10 leading national markets, as well as individualised outlooks for eight further national markets. All forecasts are presented for three different oil price scenarios: (anticipated oil price, low oil price scenario, high oil price scenario). Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where and why capital expenditure growth is likely and where lucrative potential market prospects are located. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Please Note: Prior to initiating fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
The publisher is using a password system to access all reports. Single user and departmental licenses expires after 12 month period. In the case of departmental site license purchases, the publisher requires all email addresses for the licensed users prior to fulfilment.
ABB Group Ltd
Alliance Marine Services
Angolan Offshore Services
AWE - Australian Worldwide Exploration
Blue Sky Langsa Ltd.
Blue Water Shipping
Bluewater - Bluewater Energy Services
Bohai Oil Corp.
Bumi Armada Berhad
CLJOC - Cuu Long Joint Operating Company
CNOOC - China National Offshore Oil Company
Con Son JOC
COSCO - China Ocean Shipping Company
CSJOC - Con Son Joint Operating Company
Cuu Long JV
Det Norske Oljeselskap
DSIC - Dalian Shipbuilding Industry Company
DSME - Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering
Dubai Dry Docks
EEP - Estaleiro Enseada do Paraguaçu
EMAS - EMAS Offshore
Estaleiro Atlântico Sul
Estaleiro Rio Grande
Fred Olsen Production - Acquired by Yinson Holdings in June 2013
Galoc Production Co.
GFI O & G
GNPC - Ghana National Petroleum Corporation
GSI - Guangzhou Shipyard International
Harland & Wolff
Harvest Natural Resources
HHI - Hyundai Heavy Industries
Hoang Long Joint Operating Company
Kangean Energy Indonesia
Keppel - Keppel Offshore & Marine
KNOC - Korea National Oil Corporation
KUFPEC - Kuwait Foreign Petroleum Exploration Company
Kvaerner Oil & Gas
LSJOC - Lam Son Joint Operating Company
Maersk - AP Møller-Maersk
Malaysia Shpyrd & Engr.
Mar Profundo Girassol
MHB - Marine and Heavy Engineering Holdings Berhad
MMHE- Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering
Nanhai West Oil Corp.
Nazaki Oil and Gas
NNPC - Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
NPDC - Nigerian Petroleum Development Company
Odebrecht Oil & Gas
Oil Basins Ltd
ONGC - Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
Pemex - Petróleos Mexicanos
Petrobras - Petróleo Brasileiro
PHE - Pertamina Hulu Energy
Prosafe Prodcuction Ltd
PTT Exploration and Production Ltd
PVEP - PetroVietnam Exploration and Production
QGEP - Queiroz Galvão Exploração e Produção
QGOG - Queiroz Galvão Óleo e Gás
Roc Oil Malaysia
Rubicon Offshore International
RWE Energy Trading
Sea Production - Acquired by Rubicon Offshore International in 2009
Shell - Royal Dutch Shell
SHI - Samsung Heavy Industries
Star Deepwater JV
Tanker Pacific Offshore
Teekay Tankers (TNK)
Total E&P Angola
Voyageur LLC (Teekay Corp)
VSP - Vietsovpetro
YFP - Yinka Folawiyo Petroleum
Yinson Holdings Berhad
Zaafarana Oil Co.
Government Agencies and Other Organisations Mentioned in this Report
EIA - U.S. Energy Information Administration
EU - European Union
IEA - International Energy Agency
MEND - Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta
MPLA - Popular Movement for the Liberation of Angola
NPD - Norwegian Petroleum Directorate
OECD - Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
OPEC - Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries
UN - United Nations
UNITA - National Union for the Total Independence of Angola
HKRMA - Hong Kong Retail Management Association