East Asian Pharmaceutical Market 2016-2026
What can be expected from the East Asian pharmaceutical market? Which areas are going to grow at the fastest rates? This visiongain report shows you potential revenues to 2026, assessing data, trends, opportunities and prospects there.
Our 132-page report provides 67 tables, charts, and graphs. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall regional market and national level. You will see financial results, an interview, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. There is much opportunity in this fast moving market.
Forecasts from 2016-2026 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2026, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces analysis) and commercial developments.
See revenue forecasts for the leading submarkets and indications
How will submarkets perform to 2026? Our study forecasts revenues in Japan, Taiwan and Korea for the following drug classes:
- Generic Drugs
- Originator Drugs
- OTC Drugs
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Overall revenue for the East Asian pharmaceutical market will reach $121.5bn in 2020, our work forecasts. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2026. The ageing of the population in each country results in strong opportunities for increased pharmaceutical sales.
Our work analyses the key companies in the market. See visiongain’s analysis of 13 leading companies, including these:
- Astellas Pharma
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- Daiichi Sankyo
- Eisai Co.
- Standard Chem and Pharma Co.
- Chunghwa Chemical and Pharmaceutical
- Yung Shin
- TWi Biotechnology
- OBI Pharmaceutical
- Daewoong Pharmaceutical
- Samsung Bioepis
A company profile gives you the following information where available:
- Discussion of a company’s activities and outlook
- Company news relevant to the market
Discover capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
What issues will affect the East Asian Pharmaceutical industry?
Our new report discusses issues and events affecting the East Asian pharmaceutical market. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
- Trends driving increased pharmaceutical demand
- Government programmes to reduce pharmaceutical spending
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, and economic matters, with emphasis on the competitive landscape and business outlooks.
How the East Asian Pharmaceutical Market 2016-2026 report helps you
In summary, our 132-page report gives you the following knowledge:
- Revenue forecasts to 2026 for the East Asian pharmaceutical market – discover the industry’s prospects, finding promising places for investments and revenues
- Revenue forecasts to 2026 for the leading national markets – Japan, Taiwan and Korea
- Revenue forecasts to 2026 for submarkets in each nation – discover prospects for leading generics, originator drugs, OTC products and biosimilars in each country. Identify the key trends driving and restraining growth in the market, including government policy and economic conditions relevant to the market.
- Assessment of 13 leading companies – revenue (where available), news and upcoming product releases
- Discussion of what stimulates and restrains the market
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Please Note: Prior to initiating fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
The publisher is using a password system to access all reports. Single user (non-printable) and departmental licenses expires after 12 month period. In the case of departmental site license purchases, the publisher requires all email addresses for the licensed users prior to fulfillment.