Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Market Forecast 2016-2026
Our new study reveals trends, market progress, and predicted revenues
Where is the CIP market heading? If you are involved in the critical infrastructure protection sector you must read this brand new report. Visiongain’s report shows you the potential revenues streams to 2026, assessing data, trends, opportunities and business prospects there.
Discover How to Stay Ahead
Our 378 page report provides 281 tables, charts, and graphs. Read on to discover the most lucrative areas in the critical infrastructure protection sector and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecast sales at overall world market and regional level. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. Much opportunity remains in this growing CIP market.
Forecasts from 2016-2026 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
- In addition to revenue forecasting to 2026, our new study provides you with recent results and growth rates
- You will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
- Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT analysis), product profiles and commercial developments.
Read the full transcript of two exclusive expert opinion interview from industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales, including:
- Hagai Katz, Senior VP Marketing & Business Development, Magal S3
- Olivier Nitre, Vice President of the Sales & Products of Video Security & Information BU, Teleste Corporation
Discover sales predictions for the world market and submarkets
Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market, you will find revenue forecasts to 2026 for the following submarkets:
- Access Control
- Physical Security
Our investigation discusses what stimulates and restrains business. You will understand the dynamics of the industry and assess its potential future sales, discovering the critical factors likely to achieve success.
What are the prospects in the leading regions and countries?
You will discover individual revenue forecasts for 7 leading national markets from 2016-2026
- United Kingdom
- United States
Also you will find further qualitative analysis of the following countries
- Saudi Arabia
There will be growth in established CIP markets and in developing countries alike. Our analyses show that India in particular, will continue to achieve high revenue growth to 2026. Geopolitical tensions and terrorist threats worldwide, coupled with development in cybersecurity and physical security technology will continue to influence the market.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for CIP will reach $86.3bn in 2016, our work calculates. We predict steady revenue growth through to 2026. Increasing investment from emerging countries like India and increasing demand for cybersecuirty, surveillance and access control systems & technologies will increase sales to 2026.
Our work identifies which organisations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
See where the business opportunities are
Examine detailed tables of 286 contracts for critical infrastructure protection within each of the leading regions.
What issues will affect the CIP industry?
Our new report discusses the issues and events affecting the CIP market. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses of:
- Cybersecurity threats
- Physical security threats, including terrorism and natural hazards
- Worldwide modernisation programmes of national infrastructure
- Persistent divide between regulated and unregulated markets
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, and economic matters, with emphasis on the competitive landscape and business outlooks.
How the CIP report helps you
In summary, our 378 page report provides you with the following knowledge:
- Revenue forecasts to 2026 for the world CIP market and 4 submarkets – discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues
- Revenue forecasts to 2026 for the leading 6 national markets – France, Germany, India, Japan, United Kingdom and the United States.
- Further qualitative analysis of five national markets in the Rest of the World section: Brazil, China, Israel, Russia and Saudi Arabia.
- Predicted revenues of 4 leading CIP submarkets to 2026 – see the potentials of each product category
- Discussion of what stimulates and restrains companies and the market
- Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market
- View opinions from our interviews with experts in the field of CIP
- See detailed tables of 286 contracts for critical infrastructure protection
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Please Note: Prior to initiating fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
The publisher is using a password system to access all reports. Single user (non-printable) and departmental licenses expires after 12 month period. In the case of departmental site license purchases, the publisher requires all email addresses for the licensed users prior to fulfillment.