Carbon Fibre Reinforced Polymers (CFRP) Composites Market Forecast 2015-2025
The consumption of carbon fibre reinforced composites has increased significantly in recent years and is expected to grow at a more rapid pace during the coming decade.
The CFRP composites market has been dominated by North America, accounting for over a third of the global market. However, we expect the European and Asian regions to expand more rapidly, where growth rates perform above the global trend. Moreover, we predict strong growth of CFRP consumption in automotive, energy and aerospace applications as a result of the higher demand for fuel efficient vehicles and aircrafts. The amount of electric and hybrid vehicles manufactured has also increased considerably in recent years and this has led to higher usage of CFRP composites in the automotive and fuel cells sectors. Furthermore, the development of the wind power market, offshore drilling and deeper oil gas exploration have contributed to the growth of the CFRP market in energy sector.
For 2015, we forecast the global CFRP composites market to be worth $29.08bn. We also estimate the global consumption of CFRP to reach 78.39 million tonnes this year. The main growth restrainers are high prices of raw materials and lack of manufacturing knowledge as there are a number of manufacturers that still do not trust this material.
In the long-term we anticipate the costs of carbon fibre materials and production to decline, which will see increases in the number of new applications and production volume that will help drive the market through to 2025.
Additionally, we predict the superior performance per weight of CFRP and environmental regulations to lower CO2 emissions in the EU and the US will continue driving the demand for CFRP composites in the coming years
Why you should buy the Carbon Fibre Reinforced Polymers (CFRP) Composites Market Forecast 2015-2025: Prospects for Leading Companies report?
What does the future hold for the CFRP composites market? Will this market surpass the market for metals? What is restraining the growth of the CFRP market? Will the prices for CFRP decline in the future? How will current low oil prices affect CFRP consumption in the future? What are the leading companies in the market and what are their forecasted CFRP revenues?
Visiongain’s brand new report answers these questions and gives you revenue predictions for the CFRP composites market, its submarkets and leading companies through to 2025, assessing data, trends, opportunities and prospects there. Besides revenue forecasts to 2025, this report provides you with market shares, business outlook, qualitative analysis, profiles and revenue forecasts of leading companies in the industry. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
How this 272 page report will inform you:
View global CFRP composites market; forecasts and analysis from 2015 to 2025 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales and consumption level projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015 to 2025, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
The report provides 195 tables, charts, and graphs
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future CFRP composites prospects. This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the CFRP composites sector.
View 4 exclusive expert company interviews. Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking.
- By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t’ fall behind.
- Dr Niccolo Pini, Chief Technology Officer and Founder, kringlan composites AG
- Mr Dan Norton, Automotive Sector Manager, FORMAX
- M-Factory Industry Holding
- Mr Rinus Prins- CEO, Gerard de Weerd- CTO and Harry Prins- Advisor, FRT Tapes
Discover sales predictions for the key submarkets by end-use sectors from 2015-2025
- What are the dynamics driving the CFRP composites industry? How will the submarkets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Stay informed about the potential for each of these CFRP composites submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2015 to 2025.
- Automotive CFRP Composites Market
- Aerospace CFRP Composites Market
- Energy CFRP Composites Market
- Construction & Infrastructure CFRP Composites Market
- Sport & Leisure CFRP Composites Market
- Marine CFRP Composites Market
- Others CFRP Composites Market
Understand the prospects for the leading national and regional CFRP composites markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for CFRP composites companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2015 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 for 5 leading regional and 15 national markets.
- North America forecast 2015-2025
- US forecast 2015-2025
- Rest of North America forecast 2015-2025
- South America forecast 2015-2025
- Brazil forecast 2015-2025
- Rest of South America Forecast 2015-2025
- Europe forecast 2015-2025
- Germany forecast 2015-2025
- UK forecast 2015-2025
- France forecast 2015-2025
- Italy forecast 2015-2025
- Spain forecast 2015-2025
- Russia forecast 2015-2025
- Rest of Europe forecast 2015-2025
- Asia-Pacific forecast 2015-2025
- China forecast 2015-2025
- Japan forecast 2015-2025
- India forecast 2015-2025
- Rest of Asia-Pacific forecast 2015-2025
- RoW forecast 2015-2025
Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) affecting the industry and product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Advances in product quality
- Demographic changes
Identify who the leading companies are in the CFRP composites industry
- Our report reveals the companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analysing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 7 leading CFRP composites companies examining their positioning, capabilities, projected revenue figures, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- Mitsubishi Rayon
- SGL Group
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the composites market
CFRP Composites Market Forecast 2015-2025: Prospects for Leading Companies report provides impartial CFRP composites sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2015 to 2025
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the CFRP Composites Market Forecast 2015-2025: Prospects for Leading Companies report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the CFRP composites market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Please Note: Prior to initiating fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
The publisher is using a password system to access all reports. Single user and departmental licenses expires after 12 month period. In the case of departmental site license purchases, the publisher requires all email addresses for the licensed users prior to fulfilment.
Asahi Fibreglass Company
AviChina Industry & Technology Company Limited
Beluga Composites Corporation
Bloomberg New Energy Finance (BNEF)
Braden Partners L.P.
Braj Binani Group
Challenge Co., Ltd
China Chemical Fibers
China Fiberglass Company
Chongqing Glassfibre Factory (CGF)
Chongqing Polycomp International Corporation (CPIC)
Coal India Inc
Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China (Comac)
Dodge Viper SRT
Dome Carbon Magic Ltd
Dr. Schnabel GmbH & Co.KG
Électricité de France (EDF)
Emas Kiara Industries Berhad
Esteve Teijin Healthcare S.L.
Fisipe Fibras Sintéticas de Portugal S.A.
Formosa Plastics Corporation
GH Craft Ltd.
Guangzhou Automobile Company (GAC)
Hafei Aviation Industry Company Limited
Harbin Aircraft Industry Group Corporation Limited
Harbin Development Zone Infrastructure Development Company Ltd
Healthcare Systems Inc.,
Kringlan Composites AG
Laboratorios del Dr.Esteve S.A
M-Factory Industry Holding
Micro Biopharm Japan Co., Ltd
Mitsubishi Chemical Holding Corporation
Nippon Graphite Fibre Corporation
Nissho Iwai Corp
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation
Performance Materials Corporation Baycomp
Plasan Carbon Composites
RT-Chemcomposite Holding Company
Samsung SGL Carbon Composite Materials
Saudi Basic Industries Corporation
SK Chemicals Co. Ltd
Star Orechem International Private Limited (SOIL)
Taiwan Glass Industry Corporation
Teijin CNF Korea Co., Ltd.
Teijin Fher Medical Co.Ltd
Teijin Pharma Limited
Teijin Shoji Co., Ltd
Teijin Systems Technology
Teijin Techno Products Limited
Teijin Twaron B.V.
TK Industries GmbH
Toho Rayon Co. Ltd
Toray Carbon Magic Co Ltd.
Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Aerospace Growth Partnership (AGP)
Aerospace Manufacturing Technology Centre (AMTC)
Advisory Council for Aeronautical Research in Europe (ACARE)
American Wind Energy Association
Composite Applications Laboratory (CAL)
Composites Leadership Forum (CLF)
Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)
Global Wind Energy Council
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
Institute of Metals and Composites for Future Industries (RIMCOFF)
International Federation of Association Football (FIFA)
International Monetary Fund (IMF)
International Organisation of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers (OICA)
Italian Aerospace Research Centre (CIRA)
Materials and Textiles Directorates (METI)
North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
Organisation Internationale des Constructeurs d'Automobiles (OICA)
Organisation of Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
The Spanish Wind Energy Association
The US Department of Energy
The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
Tokyo Stock Exchange
United Nations (UN)