Carbon Capture & Storage (CCS) Market Report 2017-2027
The latest report from business intelligence provider visiongain offers comprehensive analysis of the global CCS market. Visiongain assesses that this market will generate revenues of $4.2bn in 2017.
The importance of CCS technology has developed in recent years. Growing industrial activities around the world and the resulting increase in greenhouse gas emissions has attracted significant investment in carbon capture and storage projects. Global pacts such as the “Paris Agreement” have played a key role in driving the CCS research & development. Dependency on coal and other carbon-based fuels as a source of energy creates the need for the development and efficient management of technologies which could reduce the release of CO2 gas into the environment. Without carbon capture and storage technology, the ambitious goal of keeping global warming to 20C over the pre-industrial levels looks unachievable. These growing concerns over the environment and increasing requirement of clean energy sources are likely to drive investment in CCS technologies.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in the CCS sector.
In this brand new report you find 212 in-depth tables, charts and graphs– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 225 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global CCS market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
Global CCS CAPEX, OPEX and Capacity (MMtpa) market forecasts from 2017-2027
CAPEX, OPEX and Capacity (MMtpa) forecasts for the CCS market for the 2017–2027 period, by region and for leading countries:
Americas CCS Forecast 2017-2027
- US CCS Forecast 2017-2027
- Canada CCS Forecast 2017-2027
- Brazil CCS Forecast 2017-2027
Europe CCS Forecast 2017-2027
- UK CCS Forecast 2017-2027
- Norway CCS Forecast 2017-2027
- Rest of Europe CCS Forecast 2017-2027
Africa and Middle East CCS Forecast 2017-2027
- UAE CCS Forecast 2017-2027
- Rest of Asia & Middle East CCS Forecast 2017-2027
Asia & Oceania CCS Forecast 2017-2027
- China CCS Forecast 2017-2027
- Australia CCS Forecast 2017-2027
- Rest of Asia & Oceania CCS Forecast 2017-2027
Plus qualitative analysis of CCS activity in the following countries:
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
CCS submarket forecasts from 2017-2027 covering:
- Capture Forecast 2017-2027
- Transportation Forecast 2017-2027
- Storage Forecast 2017-2027
Analysis of the key factors driving growth in the global, regional and country level CCS markets from 2017-2027
8 informative tables containing details of over 50 major CCS projects in the leading countries
Market share analysis of the leading 15 companies by CCS capture capacity (MMtpa)
Profiles of the leading 22 companies with a stake in the CCS market
Companies Providing Carbon Capture & Storage Technologies
- Air Products & Chemicals Inc.
- Air Liquide
- Babcock & Wilcox
- Fluor Corporation
- General Electric (GE)
- HTC Purenergy Inc.
- Linde AG
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Praxair Inc.
Utility Companies Involved in the Carbon Capture & Storage Market
- E.ON SE
- Enel S.p.A.
- RWE AG
- Saskatchewan Power Corporation
- Scottish & Southern Energy Plc.
- Southern Company
- Vattenfall AB
Companies Involved in the CO2 Storage Market
- Baker Hughes
Companies Involved in CO2 Transmission by Pipeline
- Kinder Morgan
- National Grid Plc.
How will you benefit from this report?
- Keep your CCS knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind
- Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable CCS market data
- Learn how to exploit new CCS technological trends
- Realise your company’s full potential within the CCS market
- Understand the CCS competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
- Carbon capture and storage technology companies
- Companies involved in CO2 capture
- Companies involved in CO2 storage
- Companies involved in CO2 transmission
- CO2 enhanced oil recovery (CO2 EOR) companies
- Electric power generation companies
- Engineering contractors
- Utility companies
- Marketing staff
- Market analysts
- Utility company managers
- Industry associations
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Governmental departments & agencies
Visiongain’s study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the CCS market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions.Please Note: Prior to initiating fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
The publisher is using a password system to access all reports. Single user (non-printable) and departmental licenses expires after 12 month period. In the case of departmental site license purchases, the publisher requires all email addresses for the licensed users prior to fulfillment.