Biosimilar Monoclonal Antibodies: World Industry and Market Outlook 2015-2025
Biosimilar therapeutic antibodies – see why originator companies should now fear those competitors, discovering their trends and potential sales
What’s the future of biosimilar antibody therapies (mAbs)? Can that emerging market, with vast potential, achieve expected sales growth? See what’s likely there, staying ahead.
Now, in an updated study, you explore that industry’s research and development (R&D). And assess forecasted revenues. So discover where the money lies from 2015, hearing where those drug producers, their technologies and products head.
There avoid struggles to get business information. Instead read on to explore those companies and their medicines, also seeing how that industry’s sales can soon multiply.
Forecasts and other analysis to help your research, knowledge and influence
Visiongain’s new guide predicts those revenues to 2025 at overall world, class (molecule), product and national level. Its purpose is to help you stay ahead on companies, data, news, opportunities and analysis for those follow-on protein pharmaceuticals.
So examine developments underpinning those treatments’ future performance. Assess medical, technological and commercial trends, results and potentials:
- Why will the biosimilar mAbs market expand fast from 2015 to 2025, and what limits its sales growth?
- When will that industry achieve multibillion dollar revenues, and what’s possible?
- What compounds and products – follow-on biologics – give the most promise to developers, producers and sellers?
- Who are the best-placed companies for revenue generation there from 2015?
- Where lie the best geographical prospects for selling those biological drugs?
- How will companies approach opportunities and challenges in serving regulators, doctors, patients and payers?
Besides multilevel revenue predictions to 2025, our work presents historical results, market shares and discussions. You get 73 tables, 56 charts and four research interviews with companies and other authorities.
Advantages to make investigating those biologicals easier, also benefiting your knowledge
Developments worldwide expand the biosimilar mAbs market. Hear what’s possible.
Our new investigation speeds and facilitates your research, analysis and decisions on those competitors of original biopharmaceutical antibodies. See how. Let that study benefit your reputation for technological and commercial insight.
The following sections explain how that new analysis helps you.
Potentials of those medicines in that world market and its submarkets
Our new report shows revenue to 2025 for the overall world market. It also shows individual forecasts of six biosimilar mAb submarkets by molecule:
- Other agents (grouped prediction).
How will the biosimilar mAbs market expand? Which parts will prosper most? Our study lets you assess prospects for revenue growth, seeing where the most lucrative opportunities lie.
There you also gain feel for what stimulates and restrains that industry and market. That analysis helps you spot commercial potentials and find ways for your business to develop.
You also discover revenue predictions for products using that follow-on antibody technology.
Forecasts for 16 medicines – potentials for existing and expected protein-based drugs?
How will products perform at world level to 2025? Our report forecasts individual revenues of 16 biosimilar antibodies, launched or expected, including these brands:
- Dr. Reddy's Reditux
- Celltrion's Remsima, Hospira's Inflectra and Egis’s Flammegis
- Epirus Biopharmaceuticals' Infimab
- Intas Pharmaceuticals’ Mabtas
- BIOCAD’s AcellBia
- Isu Abxis' Clotinab
- Reliance Life Sciences’ AbcixiRel.
There you find how high sales can go, to 2025, exploring medications and years with highest predicted growth and revenues. You also examine competitors. You see what’s happening, understanding trends, competition, challenges and opportunities.
The study also divides its overall world forecast into geographical predictions.
National healthcare markets – what demand and sales for those biotech drugs?
In developed and developing countries, many opportunities for makers of those substitute biological drugs will occur from 2015 to 2025. See why, where and how.
Our analyses show you individual revenue forecasts to 2025 for 12 national markets:
- United States (US)
- South Korea
- Germany, France, UK, Italy and Spain (EU5 countries)
- China, India, Brazil and Russia (BRIC nations).
There find the best revenue prospects. Product launches from 2015 to 2025 will change the commercial landscape. Discover how, seeing what affects that biologics segment.
Issues affecting biosimilar antibody development, production, marketing and selling
Our investigation also explains progress, events and forces affecting that industry and market from 2015, including these influences:
- Demand for biosimilars and rising production needs
- Research and development (R&D) for those protein-based medicines
- FDA biosimilar guidelines and state regulation of drug substitution
- Legal challenges for those substitute drugs.
And these issues, among others:
- Biobetters as a threat to biosimilars
- EMA regulations and drug approvals, and marketing controls in other regions
- Collaboration in follow-on mAb development
- Big pharma’s emergence into that market.
There explore political, economic, social and technological (SWOT) questions, assessing outlooks. You also analyse that industry’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT forces). See, then, what the future holds.
So discover the potential of agents challenging innovator biopharmaceuticals. See what happens after patent exclusivity on the original brands expires. And examine how competitors prepare for those opportunities. The possibilities are vast.
Biosimilar antibody-based therapies – what’s their future market value?
What happens next? Our study predicts the overall world market for biosimilar mAbs will exceed $4bn by 2020, multiplying in value many times from 2015 to 2025.
For original biological drugs, high threats from biosimilar competition exist. See, then, which companies are best placed to succeed in that huge potential market for substitute products.
Investigate the actions and potential of these and other participants:
- Harvest Moon
- Genor Biopharma
- Gene Techno Science
So, from 2015, there will arise many opportunities. There avoid falling behind. Getting our report now helps you understand developments, their meanings and potentials.
Eight ways Biosimilar Monoclonal Antibodies: World Industry and Market Outlook 2015-2025 helps
In particular, our investigation gives you the following knowledge to benefit your work:
Please Note: Prior to initiating fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
- Revenue for world biosimilar mAbs market to 2025 – discover that industry’s overall sales potential, seeing what it can achieve
- Submarket revenues at world level to 2025 – investigate the six most important segments for investments, developments and sales potentials
- Products’ revenues to 2025 – find sales outlooks for 16 agents, existing and expected, seeing how they can compete and succeed
- National market forecasting to 2025 for 12 countries in the Americas, Europe and Asia – explore the best regions for demand, sales and growth.
And these analyses:
- R&D activities – scan progress and prospects in research and development, finding technological and commercial possibilities
- Assessments of top companies, rising and emerging players – examine participants’ activities, portfolios, capabilities, results and outlooks
- Analysis of what stimulates and restrains that industry and market – assess challenges and strengths, helping you compete and gain advantages
- Interviews with four other authorities – see debates and views to benefit your reputation for insight and help you stay ahead.
The publisher is using a password system to access all reports. Single user and departmental licenses expires after 12 month period. In the case of departmental site license purchases, the publisher requires all email addresses for the licensed users prior to fulfilment.
Agência Nacional de Vigilância Sanitária (ANVISA)
Celon Pharma Łomianki
Cour des Comptes (France)
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
European Medicines Agency (EMA)
Food and Drug Administration (US FDA)
Fraunhofer Center for Molecular Biology
Fujifilm Kyowa Kirin Biologics
Gene Techno Science
Instituto Vital Brazil
Johnson & Johnson
Korean Food and Drug Administration (KFDA)
Kyowa Hakko Kirin
LG Life Sciences
Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)
Merck & Co.
Ministry of Health (Russia)
Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW)
Mustafa Nevzat Pharmaceuticals
National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE)
Nichi-Iko Pharmaceutical Co.
Reliance Life Sciences
Scientific Centre for Expertise of Medicinal Application Products (Russia)
Shanghai CP Guojian
State Food and Drug Administration (SFDA)
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
The Cancer Centre Bahamas
World Health Organization (WHO)
Zhejiang Huahai Pharmaceutical