Biobanking Market Forecasts 2018-2028
Biobanking – our new study reveals trends, R&D progress, and predicted revenues
Where is the Biobanking market heading? If you are involved in this sector you must read this brand-new report. Visiongain’s report shows you the potential revenues streams to 2028, assessing data, trends, opportunities and business prospects there.
Discover How to Stay Ahead
Our 266-page report provides 145 tables, charts, clearly illustrating the data presented in this research. Read on to discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted drug sales at overall world market regional level, as well as giving a deep insight into the pipeline for Biobanking. See financial results, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. Much opportunity remains in this growing Biobanking market. See how to exploit these opportunities.
Forecasts to 2028 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
- In addition to revenue forecasting to 2028, our new study provides you with recent results, R&D overview, growth rates, and market shares.
- You will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
- Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), product profiles and commercial developments.
Discover sales predictions for the world market and following Biobanking Submarkets:
- Biobanking for Research:
- Human Tissue:
- Stem Cells
- Others (DNA, Blood fluids etc.)
- Biobanking for Therapeutic Use:
- Umbilical Cord Banking
- Adult Stem Cell Banking
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for 12 leading national markets:
- The UK
- The Netherlands
Our analysis shows activities of biobanks, including these organisations:
- Coriell Institute for Medical Research
- Cord Blood America
- Cryo-Cell International.
And other companies, including these:
- China Cord Blood Corp
- Cord Blood Registry
- Biogenea Pharmaceuticals
- Caladrius Biosciences.
There will be growth in both established and in developing countries. Our analyses show that the both developed and developing markets, China, India and the US in particular, will continue to achieve high revenue growth to 2028.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for Biobanking will surpass $35bn in 2023, our work calculates. This will be driven by the use of biobanking in drug development and medical research, as well as the expected rise in number of commercial biobanks over the forecast period
Our work identifies which organisations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How the Biobanking Market report helps you
In summary, our 266-page report provides you with the following knowledge:
- Revenue forecasts to 2028 for the Biobanking market and Leading Submarkets – discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues
- Revenue forecasts to 2028 for 12 of the leading national markets – US, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Japan, Russia, China, India, Brazil
- Discussion of what stimulates and restrains companies and the market
- Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market – including company profiles for 16 companies involved in commercial biobanking and biobanking for therapeutic use
Find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. Receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and receive recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain’s study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the Biobanking market and leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions.Please Note: Prior to initiating fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
The publisher is using a password system to access all reports. Single user (non-printable) and departmental licenses expires after 12 month period. In the case of departmental site license purchases, the publisher requires all email addresses for the licensed users prior to fulfillment.