Biobanking Market Forecasts 2016-2026
Biobanks – How to Discover Trends, R&D and Sales Forecasts from 2016, Helping Your Influence
Are you interested in the future of medical biobanking? If so, you can now gain technological and commercial predictions from 2016. That way you stay ahead for data, benefiting your authority. There explore trends in research and development, results, opportunities and revenue forecasts.
That new study by visiongain shows you what is possible for biobanking and associated technology for human healthcare. Avoid missing out. Instead find sales potentials for that biomedical industry and market, discovering expected trends, progress and financial gains.
Biobank services and technology exert great influence on drug discovery and development. That importance increases from 2016. See what the future holds.
Potential of those biorepository technologies and storage facilities
In medical research those biostorage systems form an important resource. They support fields including genomics and personalised medicine, letting companies store and use samples.
Our report’s purpose is showing you the commercial potential in storing human biological samples for use in research and therapies, including conserving stem cells.
Please read on to explore those technologies and services for human medicine, finding what influences that market and seeing predicted revenue.
Forecasts and other information showing lucrative possibilities for biorepositories
Our study gives sales predictions to 2026 at overall world, submarket and national level. You also get sample unit predictions. For biosample and biospecimen storage, especially for pharmaceutical R&D, you investigate where applications, needs, demand and money lie.
Why struggle to find information or miss data you need on medical biopreservation? Besides revenue forecasting, our new analysis shows you results, growth rates and market shares.
There you explore those technologies for medical R&D – especially applications suiting drug companies. Our new report gives you 72 tables, 74 charts and three interviews with authorities in that field. Discover, from 2016, the potential of biobanks.
Forecasting of that world market and its segments – you find commercial prospects
See in our report overall world revenue to 2026, with discussions, for storing human cell, tissue and fluid samples.
That way you can help your research, analyses and decisions on storage of human biological samples (HBS). As someone with authority, benefit your reputation for technological and commercial insight.
In particular find individual revenue predictions to 2026 for nine submarkets at world level:
- Biobanking for research
- Biobanking for therapeutic uses.
There you find biobanking revenue forecasting to 2026 by research application:
- Human tissues – also with sub-forecasts for public sector and commercial uses
- Stem cells
- Other biological sample banking applications – inc. DNA and body fluids.
And our analysis predicts stem cell banking revenues to 2026 for therapeutic uses:
- Umbilical cord stem cell banking
- Adult stem cell banking.
You also get forecasts to 2026 for the number of samples banked for research and therapeutic applications.
In our study you assess outlooks for sales expansion, hearing where you could gain. That work explores competition and demand, showing technological and commercial possibilities.
So hear what is happening. You also investigate geographical revenue potentials.
Biostorage needs in leading national markets – what outlooks for demand, sales and capacity?
In developed and developing countries, opportunities for companies providing biorepository facilities, products, services, consumables and technology will expand from 2016.
Our analyses show you individual revenue forecasts to 2026 for 12 leading national biobanking markets:
- The US
- Germany, France, the UK, Italy, Spain and the Netherlands
- Brazil, Russia, India and China.
There discover countries with highest sales, demand and potential expansion of usage and revenues. That way you investigate progress, needs, opportunities and competitors. And you see the gains possible, finding how you could expand your business.
Also what events, challenges and advances in technology affect biorepositories?
Forces influencing suppliers and users of those biomedical resources and libraries
Our new study explores issues, events and contributions affecting that industry and market from 2016, including these influences:
- Guidelines, research and medical ethics, standards (e.g. GLP), legislation, regulations and governmental funding for that biopreservation, inc. HIPAA amendments
- Systems for cryopreservation, biobank networks and biobanking infrastructure
- Facilities, freezers, operations software, consumables and services
- Biobanking in research, drug discovery and development, inc. biomarkers and personalised medicine
- Uses in therapeutics, clinical trials and genome-wide association studies (GWAS).
And you explore these forces, among others:
- Numbers and geographical distribution of biobanks
- Umbilical cord blood banking and induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs)
- RFID, tagging technology and laboratory information management systems (LIMS)
- Technologies and services aiding genetic epidemiology studies and understanding of disease pathways
- Automated liquid handling systems, and automation in DNA isolation
- Biobanking services – sample storage, tracking, management and transport of human biological samples.
That way you find what stimulates and restrains organisations performing and helping that biosample preservation, affecting their results and those of biobank clients.
Technologies and applications – top organisations and 2020 market value
What future sales results are possible? Our study predicts that the world biobanking market will generate $27.5bn in 2020. Rising demand for biobanked samples for use by pharmaceutical companies in preclinical research most stimulates biobanking revenues.
Our analysis shows activities of biobanks, including these organisations:
- Coriell Institute for Medical Research
- Cord Blood America
- Cryo-Cell International.
And other companies, including these:
- China Cord Blood Corp
- Cord Blood Registry
- Biogenea Pharmaceuticals
- Caladrius Biosciences.
That way you assess competitors and developments. Our analysis includes interviews with Fidelis Research, Bulgaria, 3C-R, France, and the UK ME/CFS Biobank Project. So avoid missing out in knowledge. See what other authorities say and do, helping your work.
Five ways Biobanking Market Forecasts 2016-2026 helps your work
In these five main ways, our new investigation helps you get recognition for insight, saving time and benefiting your authority:
- Revenues for biobanking, to 2026, at world level and for 9 submarkets – explore prospects for design, production, sales, marketing, demand and spending
- Forecasts, to 2026, for 12 countries in the Americas, Europe and Asia – assess developed and developing national markets for demand and predicted revenues
- Prospects for established organisations, rising companies and new entrants – examine service and product portfolios, results, strategies and outlooks for success
- Analysis of what stimulates and restrains that industry’s participants – investigate challenges, strengths and competition affecting organisations’ results
- Interviews with organisations – discover what authorities in that field say and do, helping you stay ahead in knowledge to help your work.
That report, by visiongain’s UK-based analysts, gives knowledge to benefit your research, analyses, plans, decisions and proposals. You get data leading companies depend on.
Information there found nowhere else, helping your searches, analyses and planning
An off-the-shelf report cannot answer every question, though our work explains that industry’s structures, outlooks and potentials.
Our analyses give independent data. There you get competitive intelligence found only in that study, finding where progress, money and opportunities lie. See what the future holds.
With that research and analysis you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. There see how you could save time and effort. And benefit your plans, decisions and presentations, helping you gain advantages and recognition.
Please Note: Prior to initiating fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
The publisher is using a password system to access all reports. Single user (non-printable) and departmental licenses expires after 12 month period. In the case of departmental site license purchases, the publisher requires all email addresses for the licensed users prior to fulfillment.