Asthma and COPD Therapies Market Forecast 2015-2025
Asthma and COPD Therapies Market Forecast 2015-2025: Opportunities for Leading Companies
What can be expected from the Asthma and COPD Therapies market? Which areas are going to grow at the fastest rates? Visiongain’s brand new report shows you potential revenues to 2025, assessing data, trends, opportunities and prospects there.
Our 309-page report provides 260 tables, charts, and graphs. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market and regional level. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. There is much opportunity in this fast moving market.
Forecasts from 2015-2025 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
Besides revenue forecasting to 2025, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces analysis) and commercial developments.
See revenue forecasts for the leading submarkets and therapies
How will submarkets perform to 2025? Our study forecasts revenues in the following asthma and COPD therapies submarkets:
- Combination drugs
- Anti-inflammatory drugs
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Other anti-inflammatories
- Bronchodilator monotherapy
- Short-acting beta2-agonist (SABAs)
- Long-acting beta2-agonist (LABAs)
How will individual therapies perform to 2025? Our study forecasts revenues for 27 therapies including 5 promising pipeline candidates:
- Breo/Relvar Ellipta
See revenue forecasts for the leading international markets
How will leading national markets perform to 2025? Our study forecasts revenues in national markets including products, including:
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Overall revenue for the Asthma and COPD Therapies market will reach $35.87in 2019, our work forecasts. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2025. An ageing population and increasing incidence of respiratory diseases globally will drive sales to 2025.
Our work analyses the key companies in the market. See visiongain’s analysis of 7 leading companies, including these:
- Boehringer Ingelheim
A company profile gives you the following information where available:
- 10 year revenue forecast for respiratory products with annual growth rates
- Discussion of a company’s activities and outlook
- Analysis of products currently on the market as well as those in the pipeline
Discover capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
What issues will affect the Asthma and COPD Therapies industry?
Our new report discusses issues and events affecting the Asthma and COPD Therapies market. You will find discussions, including qualitative analyses:
- Highly diverse market needing strong knowledge of national markets
- Patent expiry challenging major market players
- Emerging areas of therapies with potential to reshape the market
You will see discussions of technological, commercial, and economic matters, with emphasis on the competitive landscape and business outlooks.
How the Asthma and COPD Therapies Market Forecast 2015-2025 report helps you
In summary, our 309-page report gives you the following knowledge:
- Revenue forecasts to 2025 for the asthma and COPD therapies market – discover the industry’s prospects, finding promising places for investments and revenues
- Revenue forecasts to 2025 for submarkets and leading therapies in each – discover prospects for leading drugs in the following asthma and COPD submarkets: bronchodilator monotherapy (including SABAs, LABAs and anticholinergics), anti-inflammatory drugs (including corticosteroids, anti-leukotrienes and monoclonal antibodies) and combination drugs
- Revenue forecasts to 2025 for the leading regional markets – US, Japan, EU5, BRIC and Mexico
- Assessment of 7leading companies – analysis of respiratory revenues, products and pipeline
- Discussion of what stimulates and restrains companies and the market
- Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our survey you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. See how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also see how you can save time and receive recognition for commercial insight.
Please Note: Prior to initiating fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher.
The publisher is using a password system to access all reports. Single user and departmental licenses expires after 12 month period. In the case of departmental site license purchases, the publisher requires all email addresses for the licensed users prior to fulfilment.
3M Drug Delivery Systems
Allen and Hanburys
Ben Vue Laboratories
Catalent Pharma Solutions
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
Kyowa Hakko Kirin
Merck & Co.
Organisations Mentioned In The Report
American Lung Association
Bank of Spain
Bundesministerium fur Gesundheit (German Ministry of Health)
Brazilian Unified Health System (SUS)
Department of Pharmaceuticals (India)
European Lung Foundation
European Respiratory Foundation
European Respiratory Society
Federal Commission for the Protection against Sanitary Risk (COFEPRIS)
Global Initiative for Asthma (GINA)
Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease (GOLD)
Italian Medicines Agency (AIFA)
Italian Servicio Sanitario Nazionale (SSN)
Japanese Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency
Pan-American Health Organization (PAHO)
Seguro Popular (Mexico)
UK National Health Service (NHS)
US Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
US Institutes of Health
US National Blood, Heart and Lung Institute
World Health Organization (WHO)