- Global Summary Highlights
- Online Retailing in Middle East & Africa, 2015–2020
- Executive Summary of the region
- Online retail sales 2014 (US$ billion) and CAGR% growth 2015-2020
- Top 3 biggest and fastest growing category group
- Top 5 fastest growing countries in each category group
- Online retail trends in the region
- Payment preferences the region
- Major online retailers the region
- Innovative retailers the region
- List of Figures
- Figure: 1-5 Top 3 biggest and fastest growing category group in each country
- Figure: 6 Electrical and electronics
- Figure: 7 Apparel, accessories, luggage and leather goods
- Figure: 8 Books, news and stationery
- Figure: 9 Food and grocery
- Figure: 10 Music, video and entertainment software
- Figure: 11 Sports and leisure equipment
- Figure: 12 Health and beauty
- Figure: 13 Home and garden products
- Figure: 14 Furniture and floor coverings
Online Retailing in Middle East & Africa, 2015-2020; Market Dynamics, Retail Trends and Competitive Landscape
The “Online Retailing in Middle East & Africa, 2015-2020” report, published by Verdict retail, provides an analysis of current and forecast market data of retail sales in different category groups in online retail channel across Middle East & Africa. In addition, it highlights fastest growing markets for online identifying key trends influencing the markets, with an emphasis on innovative retailers in the online channel.
- South African online retail market is set to double by 2020
- Saudi Arabia and UAE are the most emerging markets in the Middle East
- Electrical and electronics is the fastest growing category group in South Africa
- Middle East- challenges and a slow take off
Reasons To Buy
- Provides a comprehensive view of the online retail landscape, including current market sizes and category forecast to 2020; and highlights the fastest growing markets and category groups.
- Details market size and category forecast for the region and countries, features major retailers, key innovative retailers and online retail trends
- The report covers five countries in Middle East & Africa.
- The report provides an essential overview of the online retail market in Middle East & Africa, highlighting the largest and fastest growing markets.
- Provides analysis of the latest trends, market dynamics (covering 10 category groups) and key innovations in retail space in major countries across the region
- Identify the largest and fastest growing categories in major countries across the region
- Benefit from a detailed analysis of key trends influencing the online retail market.
- Monitor the competitive landscape, with analysis of key players across the region.