Online Retailing in Asia-Pacific, 2015-2020; Market Dynamics, Retail Trends and Competitive Landscape
The “Online Retailing in Asia-Pacific, 2015-2020” report, published by Verdict Retail, provides an analysis of current and forecast market data of retail sales in different category groups in online retail channel across Asia-Pacific. In addition, it highlights fastest growing markets for online identifying key trends influencing the markets, with an emphasis on innovative retailers in the online channel.
- China will remain as the largest online retail market in the region
- Rising internet and smartphone penetration boosting e-commerce sales
- Social media shaping E-Commerce in the region
- India is the fastest growing online market
Reasons To Buy
- Provides a comprehensive view of the online retail landscape, including current market sizes and category forecast to 2020; and highlights the fastest growing markets and category groups.
- Details market size and category forecast for the region and countries, features major retailers, key innovative retailers and online retail trends
- The report covers twelve countries in Asia-Pacific.
- The report provides an essential overview of the online retail market in Asia-Pacific, highlighting the largest and fastest growing markets.
- Provides analysis of the latest trends, market dynamics (covering 10 category groups) and key innovations in retail space in major countries across the region
- Identify the largest and fastest growing categories in major countries across the region
- Benefit from a detailed analysis of key trends influencing the online retail market.
- Monitor the competitive landscape, with analysis of key players across the region.
- Global Summary Highlights
- Online Retailing in Asia-Pacific, 2015–2020
- Executive Summary of the region
- Online retail sales 2014 (US$ billion) and CAGR% growth 2015-2020
- Top 3 biggest and fastest growing category group
- Top 5 fastest growing countries in each category group
- Online retail trends in the region
- Payment preferences the region
- Major online retailers the region
- Innovative retailers the region
- List of Figures
- Figure: 1-12 Top 3 biggest and fastest growing category group in each country
- Figure: 13 Electrical and electronics
- Figure: 14 Apparel, accessories, luggage and leather goods
- Figure: 15 Books, news and stationery
- Figure: 16 Food and grocery
- Figure: 17 Music, video and entertainment software
- Figure: 18 Sports and leisure equipment
- Figure: 19 Health and beauty
- Figure: 20 Home and garden products
- Figure: 21 Furniture and floor coverings