Allianz is an integrated financial services provider in more than 70 countries. It is the fourth largest commercial insurer in the UK and also offers personal insurance. Allianz's Petplan brand is the UK’s leading pet insurer with a 43.3% market share. This profile offers a review of the company, its business structure and strategy, its financial performance, and a SWOT analysis.
- Allianz's strategy is focused and steady. Its personal lines serve multiple market segments through multiple brands, while commercially Allianz mainly focuses on its global, corporate image. Allianz includes brands that cover a broad range of segments, as well as brands that are more focused on niche areas.
- Allianz's strong performance in commercial car insurance is largely down to established commercial partnerships with large automotive brands.
This profile provides a comprehensive review of Allianz and its UK business. This includes its structure, its performance in both the commercial and personal lines market, as well as its marketing and distribution strategy. Key questions answered include:
Reasons To Buy
- What are Allianz's key commercial partnerships?
- What are Allianz's strengths and weaknesses?
- What opportunities and challenges does the company face going forward?
- Learn about Allianz's organizational structure and its core business segments.
- Gain insight into the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats Allianz faces going forward.
- Understand the group's strategy.
- SWOT Analysis