UK Commercial Property Insurance: Competitor Dynamics
The UK commercial property insurance market is highly competitive and the market has been stuck in a soft period of the cycle for a prolonged period. The market witnessed a decline in 2015 and the profitability of the top players also remained subdued. High operating costs and continued competition via market overcapacity are cutting into insurers’ profitability.
- The top 10 insurers account for 65.3% of the market.
- Aviva remains the largest commercial insurer in the UK.
- Aviva was the provider of choice for commercial brokers.
Verdict Financial’s “UK Commercial Property Insurance: Competitor Dynamics” report is one of a series providing a high-level look into insurer activity during the last year within a product area and benchmarks the leading insurers against each other. Each report looks at the top 10–20 players to see how they have performed but also to see how they have changed their overall propositions.Reasons To Buy
- Benchmark yourself against other players in the market.
- Adapt your proposition to gain competitor advantage.