Insurance Competitor Profile: Aviva 2016
This profile offers a review of Aviva, its business structure and strategy, its financial performance, and a SWOT analysis.
Aviva has 34 million customers worldwide and 16 million in the UK (before the deduction of Friends Life Group’s overlapping customers). Aviva has a presence in 16 countries. Outside of the UK, it has a strong presence in Canada, France, Ireland, Spain, and Turkey.
- Aviva is a composite of scale in the UK offering life, general and health insurance, and asset management products and services.
- Aviva revamped its business strategy to include three key components: True Customer Composite, Digital First, and Selective Market Focus.
This profile provides a comprehensive review of Aviva and its UK business. This includes its structure, its performance in both the commercial and personal lines markets, as well as its marketing and distribution strategy. Key questions answered include:
Reasons To Buy
- What are Aviva’s brands within the group?
- What are Aviva’s strengths and weaknesses?
- What opportunities and challenges does the company face going forward?
- Learn about Aviva’s organizational structure and its core business segments.
- Gain insight into Aviva’s underwriting and distribution strategy.
- Understand the group's advertising strategy.
- SWOT Analysis