2024 UK Hospital Infectious Disease Market: Supplier Shares by Test, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts for 100 Tests, Competitive Landscape, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review, Opportunities for Suppliers
This new report from LeadingMarketResearch.com contains 886 pages and 67 tables.
The report is available by section, and can be customized to specific information needs and budget.
The report presents a comprehensive analysis of the UK hospital infectious disease testing market, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the UK hospital laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next five years.
- Current scientific views on definition, epidemiology, and etiology of major infectious diseases and microorganisms.
- Volume and sales forecasts for 80 infectious disease tests performed in UK hospital laboratories.
- Instrumentation technologies and feature comparison of leading analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers.
- Emerging diagnostic technologies and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities.
- Profiles of current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
886 pages and 67 tablesPlease note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.