U.S. Tumor Markers Testing Market 2021: Supplier Shares and Strategies, Volume and Sales Seggment Forecasts, Emerging Tests, Technologies and Opportunities
VPGMarketResearch.com's new report is a strategic analysis of the major business opportunities emerging in the cancer diagnostics market during the next five years. The report examines trends in the US cancer diagnostics markets; reviews current and emerging tests; analyzes potential applications of various diagnostic technologies; forecasts sales of major tumor markers and market segment; profiles leading market players and potential entrants; and suggests alternative business expansion strategies for suppliers.
The cancer diagnostics market is on the verge of explosion, as the researchers approach major technological breakthroughs in tumor diagnosis and therapy, discover new specific antigens, and unlock the mystery of the genetic basis of the disease. During the next five years, the worldwide cancer diagnostics market is promising to be an exciting, dynamic and rapidly expanding field. Anticipated technological breakthroughs will create numerous opportunities for determining genetic predisposition, detecting specific tumors, and monitoring biological response to cancer therapy. The rise in geriatric population will further compound the growing demand for malignancy assays and the rapid market expansion.
Business Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Cancer Diagnostic Tests—Over 200 current and emerging assays including:
ACTH, AFP, Beta-2 Microglobulin, CA 15-3/27.29, CA 19-9, CA 125, Calcitonin, Cathepsin, CEA, Chromogranin, Colon-Specific Antigen, Cytokeratins, Estrogen Receptor, Ferritin, Gastrin, HCG, Insulin, Interferons, Interleukins, Lymphocyte Subtyping, Neuron-Specific Enolase, Nucleolar, Occult Blood, Oncogenes, Pancreatic Oncofetal Antigen, Pap Smear, Parathyroid Hormone, Progesterone Receptor, Prostatic Acid Phosphatase, Prostatic Specific Antigen, S-100 Protein, Serotonin, Sialic Acid, Squamous Cell Carcinoma Ag, TDT, Thymidine Kinase, Thyroglobulin, Tissue Polypeptide Antigen, and others.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major suppliers, by individual cancer diagnostic test.
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts for major cancer diagnostic tests by market segment, including:
- Hospitals - Commercial/Private Laboratories - Physician Offices/Group Practices - Cancer Clinics
- Comprehensive market segmentation analysis, including review of the market dynamics, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Cancer statistics, etiology and recent developments.
Current and Emerging Products
- Review of over 200 current and emerging cancer diagnostic tests, including:
- Biochemical Markers - Oncogenes - Growth Factors - Hormones - Colony Stimulating Factors - Lymphokines - Immunohistochemical Stains, and others.
- Analysis of major immunoassay analyzers used for cancer diagnostic testing, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Assessment of monoclonal antibodies, immunoassays, DNA probes, biochips/microarrays, chromosome analysis, IT, artificial intelligence, flow cytometry, biosensors, and other technologies and their potential applications for cancer diagnostic testing.
- Review of competing/complementing technologies, including CT, MRI, NMR, PET and photonics spectroscopy. - Extensive listings of over 500 companies, universities and research centers developing new cancer diagnostic tests and detection technologies.
- Strategic assessments ofmajor suppliers and start-up firms developing innovative technologies and products, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements, and new products in R&D.
Contains620 pages and 103 tables
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook