Transfusion Diagnostics Market: Immunohematology and NAT Testing - Supplier Shares and Strategies, Country Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review, Emerging Opportunities - France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK, US
This new 775-page seven-countrystudy from VPGMarketResearch.com is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities in the global blood banking market during the nextfive years, and assist industry executives in developing effective business, new product development and marketing strategies.
During the nextfive years, the transfusion diagnostics market will undergo significant transformation, which will result from the convergence of several trends, including more stringent regulations; advances in diagnostic technologies, IT, system engineering and automation; and intensifying competition. Some segments will start resembling commodity markets, where product positioning and differentiation are more critical than underlying technology.
The changes in the marketplace will create exciting opportunities for new instruments and reagent systems, as well as auxiliary products, such as specimen preparation devices, controls, calibrators, and innovative IT applications.
- France - Germany - Italy - Japan - Spain - UK - USA
The report explores future marketing and technological trends in the US, Europe and Japan; provides estimates of the test volume, instrument placements and sales; compares features of major automated and semi-automated analyzers; profiles leading and emerging competitors; and identifies specific product and market opportunities facing suppliers during the next ten years.
Sales and Market Share Analysis
Sales and market share estimates for leading suppliers of transfusion diagnostic testing reagents and instruments, by country and individual product.
Annual placements and installed base of major automated and semi-automated analyzers, by supplier and model.
Strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, and new products in R&D.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Comprehensive market segmentation analysis, including review of the market dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth, and key suppliers, by country.
- Test volume and sales forecasts for over 40 transfusion diagnostic tests, including NAT, by country and market segment:
- Blood Centers - Plasma Fractionation Facilities - Hospitals - Commercial/Private Laboratories - Military Blood Banks
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging transfusion diagnostic tests.
- Review of automated and semi-automated analyzers, including their operating characteristics, features, and selling prices.
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies, and their potential applications for the transfusion diagnostics market.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new technologies and products, by test.
Worldwide Market Overview
- Estimates of facilities performing transfusion diagnostic tests, by country.
- Test volume and sales projections by country.
- New product development opportunities with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
The report is based on combination of primary and secondary information sources, including interviews with blood bankers, laboratory directors, and executives of leading diagnostics companies in the U.S., five major European countries, and Japan.
In addition to primary sources of information, a comprehensive review of the most recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product and financial literature, as well as VPGMarketResearch.com’s proprietary data files was conducted.
Contains775 pages and 227 tables
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook