This comprehensive report contains 250 pages, 30 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in UK hematology and flow cytometry markets during the next five years.
The report explores business and technological trends in the UK hematology and flow cytometry markets; provides market share estimates, test volume forecasts, and instrument placements; compares features of major analyzers; profiles leading competitors and emerging market entrants; and suggests specific product and marketing opportunities facing suppliers.
- Sales and market shares of major instrument and reagent suppliers.
- Extensive strategic profiles of major suppliers and emerging market entrants.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market share estimates for leading suppliers of hematology and flow cytometry products.
- Test and sales forecasts for over 40 procedures by individual test and market segment:
- Hospitals - Commercial/Private Laboratories - Public Health Laboratories
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging hematology and flow cytometry tests - Reagent and instrument sales forecasts by market segment - Instrument placements and installed base by manufacturer and model - Sales and market shares of reagent and instrument suppliers
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies,and their potential market applications.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new technologies and products by test.
- New product development opportunities with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Contains 250 pages and 30 tables
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.