2016-2020 Spain Nucleic Acid Testing/NAT Market: Supplier Shares, Country Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review, Competitive Strategies, Emerging Opportunities - Infectious Diseases, Genetic Diseases, Cancer, Forensic and Paternity Testing
- Comprehenfive 1,117-page market segmentation analysis of the Spanish NAT market.
- Major issues pertaining to the Spanish NAT laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next five years.
- An extenfive review of DNA probe and biochip technologies, test formats, detection methodologies, trends in testing automation and amplification methods.
- five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for the following categories:
- Infectious Diseases Cancer Forensic testing - Genetic Diseases - Paternity testing/HLA Typin
- Review of testing methodologies and instrumentation technologies.
- Feature comparison of automated and semiautomated analyzers.
- sales and market shares of leading suppliers.
- Over 60 specific opportunities for NAT instruments, test systems, IT and auxiliary Products.
- Profiles of major suppliers, and emerging market entrants, including their sales, Product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new Products in R&D, collaborafive arrangements and business strategies.
- Alternafive market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Business planning issues and concerns.
1,117pages and 5tables. Please note:
The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.