2016-2020 Spain Hospital Clinical Chemistry and Immunodiagnostic Markets
This new report from VPGMarketResearch contains 514 pages, 63 tables, and presents a comprehenfive analysis of the Spanish hospital clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostics market, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the Spanish clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic hospital laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next five years.
- five-year volume and sales forecasts for over 100 clinical chemistry, TDM, endocrine, cancer, immunoprotein and abused drug assays performed in Spanish hospitals, including controls, calibrators and consumables.
- five-year volume forecasts for serum, whole blood, plasma, CFS, urine and other specimens.
- five-year reagent and instrument sales forecasts.
- Review of current instrumentation technologies, and a feature compariso.f high-, medium-, and low-volume/POC analyzers.
- sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers.
- Review of current and emerging technologies and their potential market applications
- Product development opportunities for clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic instruments and consumables.
- Profiles o.urrent and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios.arketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborafive arrangements and business strategies.
- Market penetration strategies, entry barriers and risks
51pages and 63 tablesPlease note:
The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.