2016-2020 World Sexually-Transmitted Disease (STD) Diagnostics Market: Chancroid, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Herpes, HPV, Syphilis - Supplier Shares, Country Segment Volume and Sales Forecasts, Competitive Strategies, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review
About this Report
This report presents a detailed analysis of the STD market in the US, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan. Current scientific views on epidemiology and etiology are presented for Chancroid, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Herpes (I/II, VI), Papillomavirus (Pap Smear, HPV), and Syphilis. The report provides test volume and sales forecasts by country and market segment, including:
- Hospitals - Commercial/Private Labs - Physician Offices - Public Health Labs
- In addition to test volume and sales projections, the report presents sales and market share estimates for major suppliers of STD diagnostic products, by test and country. Also, the report:
- Examines market applications of Molecular Diagnostics, Monoclonal Antibodies, Immunoassays, IT and other emerging technologies;
- Reviews features and operating characteristics of major analyzers used for STD testing;
- Profiles key suppliers and potential market entrants developing innovative technologies and products; and
- Analyzes emerging opportunities, alternative market penetration strategies, market entry barriers/risks, and strategic planning issues.
The report is based on a combination of primary and secondary information sources, including interviews with laboratory directors, and executives of leading diagnostics companies and start-up firms developing innovative products in the U.S., five major European countries and Japan.
In addition to primary sources of information, a comprehensive review of the most recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product and financial literature, as well as VPGMarketResearch’s proprietary data files was conducted.
Contains 350 pages and 90 tables
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.