2016-2020 U.S. Point-of-Care/POC Clinical Chemistry Market: Physician Offices, Emergency Rooms, Operating Suites, ICU/CCUs, Cancer Clinics, Ambulatory Care Centers, Surgery Centers, Nursing Homes, Birth Centers
This new 373-page report from VPGMarketResearch contains 61 tables, and provides a comprehenfive analysis of the POC clinical chemistry market, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competifive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic product suppliers develop effecfive business, R&D and marketing strategies for the global POC clinical chemistry market.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of nine POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers. - five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for clinical chemistry procedures by market segment:
- Physician Offices/Group Practice. Emergency Room. Operating/Recovery Suites- ICUs/CCU. Cancer Clinic. Ambulatory Care Center. Surgery Center. Nursing Homes - Birth Centers
sales and Market Share Analysis
- sales and market shares of major clinical chemistry reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of clinical chemistry procedures performed in POC testing locations. - Review of leading clinical chemistry analyzers, both currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing. - Comprehenfive listings of companies developing or marketing clinical Chemistry testing technologies and products, by assay.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new clinical chemistry instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years. - Design criteria for POC testing products. - Alternafive business expansion strategies. - Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of the latest technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearch's proprietary data files
Contains 373 pages and 61 tables.
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.